Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

i will admit i've never been into the rat look on...

i will admit i've never been into the rat look on cars, but i've never been able to see the fascination with 10bhp Beetles either so guess its just something i'll never get lol

the way i see it...
  2. Replies
    Views

red is normally a perminant positive, or even an...

red is normally a perminant positive, or even an ignition positive might do depending if has an internal memory or not
  3. Replies
    Views

not sure about the water pipe size, but sure i...

not sure about the water pipe size, but sure i have seen someone use a sandwich plate for the oil before. I would just be wary of how far down the filter sits once its fitted

the dimmer wire is...
  4. Replies
    Views

You twist the black bit on the back...

You twist the black bit on the back (anti-clockwise to the face on) it is probably very tight if it hasn't been moved for a long time and it also gets all the crap off the road lodged in it.
  5. Replies
    Views

personally i wouldnt put it in either i would say...

personally i wouldnt put it in either i would say its too thin. wont do any harm but dont think it will last long
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready