Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Cruise Control

by Louie
    Replies
    Views

They cleared the codes and 2 cruise control codes...

They cleared the codes and 2 cruise control codes were still active on the list. Told me its a common fault with these cars. Really decent bloke. Most places charge £40 just to read codes. So saved...
  2. Thread: Cruise Control

by Louie
    Replies
    Views

Think that would be the safer option. My...

Think that would be the safer option. My passenger window has a mind of its own too and I have alot of DTCs stored on the car so that might have to go on my to-do list. Thanks for the quick reply....
  3. Replies
    Views

I had a lambda light on my 850 T5 last year and...

I had a lambda light on my 850 T5 last year and no one could read my codes. Not even AA man could read it. The only company I know who has access to early 850 ODB is Snap-on. Other than that there is...
  4. Thread: Best Tinting Kit

by Louie
    Replies
    Views

Evening mate. If its any help RPM who had my car...

Evening mate. If its any help RPM who had my car previous had the windows tinted. They still look amazing with no tears, bubbles, rips or crease's. Might be worth while getting a name off him. I know...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready