Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Very reasonable price - BSR Forged Conrod Set - White Block Engines 139mm @ PFS

http://www.partsforvolvosonline.com/product_info.php?products_id=8681
  2. Replies
    Views

The brakes are mivec fto, twin pots, with evo 3...

The brakes are mivec fto, twin pots, with evo 3 discs, standard rears. Turbo actuator was a 1.5bar kinugawa to hold boost at 22psi better, has custom decat and power flow exhaust that I welded up....
  3. Replies
    Views

Successful engine swop, the best one!

While back I blew up the dreaded B4204t5 engine which imo is absolute ££££e, so I thought I'd put a b4194t2 in it as I have had these engines to the almost maximum for the ecu, without buying a...
  4. Replies
    Views

Would just like to say to people wondering about...

Would just like to say to people wondering about this car, I was the one that 1st built that car from scratch, and sold it about 3 years ago, there's nothing untrue or untoward about this car when I...
  5. Replies
    Views

Mines a phase 1.5 w 2000, welcome to the forum

Mines a phase 1.5 w 2000, welcome to the forum
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready