Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. it may be desirable but fuel is expensive, and...

it may be desirable but fuel is expensive, and because these cars are made well, there's still plenty of them about, this competition is high

I wish they'd go up a bit though it will be less...
  2. Thread: rica 304

by Tomcat
    Replies
    Views

Nobody is recomending one remap above another, I...

Nobody is recomending one remap above another, I simply said that they where now offering them for £150, or was that wrong?. Can we please not let this thread degenerate into another slanging match,...
  3. Thread: rica 304

by Justin
    Replies
    Views

Rica is a remap like the others, the only one...

Rica is a remap like the others, the only one that isnt is superchips. What irf is saying and rightly so is that the eeprom which is remapped has to be removed from the ecu board, programmed and re...
  4. Replies
    Views

Right, PPC magazine did a cracking article about...

Right, PPC magazine did a cracking article about them a few months ago so I shall shamelessly quote stuff from it (It may not all be correct so forgive me !).

The LPT versions have exactly the...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Possibly, need to see a pic of them if you can...

Possibly, need to see a pic of them if you can arrange it. If they are top and bottom flow, probably be ok.
    Jim
  6. Replies
    Views

Check electrical connection to fuel pump 12V...

Check electrical connection to fuel pump 12V .Should it be ok crack off one injector pipe and Crank over engine, hopefully it will fire tighten up injector pipe as engine runs.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready