Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Glad things are looking up mate, what a...

Glad things are looking up mate, what a difference a day makes eh lol
  2. fair play thats all that matters mate....... ...

fair play thats all that matters mate.......

Tony.
  3. dont let anyone take it way untill you have...

dont let anyone take it way untill you have agreed a price. ask to speak to some kind of management. no harm in getting some quotes of your own and forwarding the quotes. this is how i got my car...
  4. Hope this helps, and also tell your insurance...

Hope this helps, and also tell your insurance company you want to buy the car back NOW, and keep telling them !

* Cat A: vehicle must never go back on the road, and no parts of it may be reused....
  5. Hi Dan First of all, don't pay a garage to...

Hi Dan

First of all, don't pay a garage to read your codes as most charge about £30 for a read which quite frankly is a rip off. Go on to something like ebay and buy yourself and OBD2 fault code...
  6. http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/martinrpe...

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g413/martinrpeachey/throttlebodies.jpg
    Bosch on the left marelli on the right.
    Also, if it's a marelli, look to see if it has a white or yellow sticker.
    A...
  7. Replies
    Views

For my P2, I use Ring xenonmax dipped beam (£16...

For my P2, I use Ring xenonmax dipped beam (£16 from A1/Motabitz)
    Ebay 100W HB3 main beam (who's gonna see it?) £4 from ebay + free sidelight bulbs which look chav-blue but are white when on
    Ebay...
  8. Replies
    Views

Yup. H7's are also used in the Discovery 3 & 4...

Yup. H7's are also used in the Discovery 3 & 4 with variable results, (rubbish in the 3, not too bad in the 4), so it must be down to a different setup inside the headlamp unit.

IIRC, Ring did a...
  9. master technician now the sky is your limit,is a...

master technician now the sky is your limit,is a easy job once you know.
    well done.
  10. Id wait till you have the replacement, you dont...

Id wait till you have the replacement, you dont want some little scumbag nicking your fuel lol.
    When you punch the pins out, theyll disappear into the cavity between the wing and arch panels.
  11. replaced mine last week....if i can do...

replaced mine last week....if i can do it...anyone can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. I used the plastic springy thing that connects...

I used the plastic springy thing that connects the fuel cap to the filler door. If you twist it a particular way, it pulls the door shut :)
  13. Yep, the new hinge comes with the pins and does...

Yep, the new hinge comes with the pins and does only take a few mins to put back on. I got mine from Rufe on here, can't remeber how much though.
  14. Hi, the replacement hinge will have four plastic...

Hi, the replacement hinge will have four plastic pins moulded onto the outside edge, you just need to push these down through the holes into the body of the hinge. Most eBay photos won't show them,...
  15. Hi new hinge is about £8 on eBay very easy to fit...

Hi new hinge is about £8 on eBay very easy to fit ,just push the 4 pins in to remove the old one then on new one just hold new hinge to the holes in body then push the 4 pins in .
    Re locking have a...
  16. Replies
    Views

Should be around 34psi front and a bit less for...

Should be around 34psi front and a bit less for the rear - 31psi.

Can't remember fully laden.
  17. It's in the handbook.....but as blokes,who reads...

It's in the handbook.....but as blokes,who reads it? Not me,that's for sure..lol
  18. Yeah you can use the buttons to control your...

Yeah you can use the buttons to control your speed.
    No if you brake you cancel the cruise, there is a button that you push that reverts back to cruise speed
  19. Push cruise that activates it, then when you are...

Push cruise that activates it, then when you are happy with the speed you want to cruise at push the + button, You can accelerate with that button and slow down with the - button, if you have turned...
  20. Replies
    Views

Press the cruise so it lights up, then hold the...

Press the cruise so it lights up, then hold the plus button for a couple of seconds then let go of the button and accelorator, job done.
    If you brake, it just cancels the current speed, and does not...
  21. Good to have someone else local, you'll have to...

Good to have someone else local, you'll have to come along to a Southern Softies meet sometime.:D

Edit:Martin was quicker than me. ;)
  22. Newbury? cool, I've done a few timber buildings...

Newbury? cool, I've done a few timber buildings round there. You should make your way down to a Southern Softies meet sometime ;) (when you get rid of the nissan that is lol)
  23. The non-brake light version has a lifted section...

The non-brake light version has a lifted section to allow full view of the light. I can't say how soon I can source a spoiler (I've been waiting a few months but once one comes along...)
    There's...
  24. I found the same, with a er non-Volvo car I used...

I found the same, with a er non-Volvo car I used to have, once I said they were from the same car makers the premium went up £0.00
  25. I'm currently looking at one but I'm waiting for...

I'm currently looking at one but I'm waiting for it to show up. It's the one from the R, with the built in brake light (a rather expensive option). I will need to paint it but with paint, I'm looking...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready