Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Liam's right. In most cases, most are ok. All you...

Liam's right. In most cases, most are ok. All you can do is take it for a test drive. Drive it slowly, progressively, looking for noises that aren't normal and silky smooth gear changes.
    With the...
  2. Replies
    Views

The later geartronics are more reliable than the...

The later geartronics are more reliable than the early ones. That said, at 170k, i'd treat it like an auto on any car and make sure it is working well. i.e selecting the proper gears, nice smooth...
  3. Replies
    Views

Is this the same what has been used on the Rs?...

Is this the same what has been used on the Rs? TF-80? If yes, then the US forum is full with valve body issues...
    Otherwise, check the history of the fluid change or even check the fluid itself. As...
  4. Shockers are no doubt - the same for both cars.

Shockers are no doubt - the same for both cars.
  5. Replies
    Views

I'll have to have a gander to see if there are...

I'll have to have a gander to see if there are any numbers on them. You can have them if they're any use to you. I only kept them for cases like this when someone needs them, so cover the...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready