Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

http://www.classicswede.co.uk/Springs__amp;_Damper...

http://www.classicswede.co.uk/Springs__amp;_Dampers_79_series/cat1733345_1625033.aspx

some good options available
  2. Replies
    Views

To answer the runner length to best power band...

To answer the runner length to best power band here is a rule of thumb for runners

1. / One Formula: David Vizard's Rule for IM Runner Length

The general rule is that you should begin with a...
  3. Replies
    Views

To a fair extent you want to match teh runner...

To a fair extent you want to match teh runner length to the cam. As short cam wants long runners and a longer duration cam will normally want long runners. The engine stroke length also has an effect...
  4. Thread: 460 Turbo

by classicswede
    Replies
    Views

Expect some nice red bits in the post :B_thumb:

Expect some nice red bits in the post :B_thumb:
  5. Replies
    Views

As a start I would poly bush the front wishbones,...

As a start I would poly bush the front wishbones, fit subframe inserts and then go for some better dampers and springs.
  6. Replies
    Views

I have a set of those rods on the way to me as we...

I have a set of those rods on the way to me as we will see what they are like.
  7. I have these on mine and they are good. There is...

I have these on mine and they are good. There is no clicking but they do make more noise when braking, hard to explain the sound but nothing that would bug you.

The groves do not improve the...
  8. Replies
    Views

I am happy to answer LPG questions here, at least...

I am happy to answer LPG questions here, at least there is no Bongodave or stirban and this forum has moderators that do something. Alternative fuel would be better to cover CNG, Hydrogen and...
  9. Replies
    Views

It is rated for upto 125c so should be ok. I will...

It is rated for upto 125c so should be ok. I will be keeping and eye on it but the temperature range is a very good point
    http://www.faro-brescia.it/product.php?cat=2&id=6
  10. Replies
    Views

The pipe is plastic. The fittings are barbed and...

The pipe is plastic. The fittings are barbed and then clamped with a nut and olive, in normal use they are at 10 bar (150psi)
  11. Replies
    Views

Removing the silly oil cooler.

After having lost a engine due to the silly oil cooler pipe clips I've decided to do something about them this time. I know a jubilee clip could have saved it but the to water cooling is not the most...
  12. Replies
    Views

About 2 hours and a skim. If the exhaust studs...

About 2 hours and a skim. If the exhaust studs have badly rusted up it can take a little longer.

Headsets are not that expensive either so not a big deal to replace.
  13. Replies
    Views

Ok I have not done much with the whiteblock...

Ok I have not done much with the whiteblock family but know enough about redblocks.
    You never start with a 9mm rod engine and always use a 13mm rod engine to start with. With the whiteblock I would...
  14. Replies
    Views

If it is anything like with the 7 and 9 series...

If it is anything like with the 7 and 9 series the higher the model spec the bigger the piston size. Base model cars with 38mm and higher spec cars like T5's etc with the 40mm I should think.
    If you...
  15. Replies
    Views

Only a couple of months ago I was thinking about...

Only a couple of months ago I was thinking about building a twin engined T5 (T10) one front one rear. The quick easy(?) way would be to fit the complete engine and subframe with struts etc.

I...
  16. Replies
    Views

The other week doing some "local" sight seeing ...

The other week doing some "local" sight seeing

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/classicswede/castles031_zps0378f15f.jpg

On the way to Scotland last week
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready