Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

What's the mileage on your car Garett? Only, it's...

What's the mileage on your car Garett? Only, it's also not uncommon that over time the handbrake cables will corrode, especially if there is any damage whatsoever to the cable outer sheath!
    Before...
  2. Replies
    Views

It's under the actual handbrake. Slackening it...

It's under the actual handbrake. Slackening it off releases the shoes inside the disk

https://youtu.be/vtKfoUeIxS4
  3. Replies
    Views

The P2 handbrake set up is a bit 'special'! ...

The P2 handbrake set up is a bit 'special'!

Have you slackened off the 10mm nut on the handbrake assembley and pushed the cable back?

There is no internal adjustment on the P2's.

Once you've...
  4. Replies
    Views

Low on refrigerant I reckon.

Low on refrigerant I reckon.
  5. Replies
    Views

What type/colour are you after? I patrol my local...

What type/colour are you after? I patrol my local scrappy on a weekly basis and, as many members will verify, I get parts for peanuts (Full leather interior - seats, cards, steering wheel, roof...
  6. Replies
    Views

I have a V70 D5. When the intercooler...

I have a V70 D5. When the intercooler (inevitably) went porous, the car was mostly fine. However I did have one occasion when I was accelerating hard off a roundabout which tripped me into limp mode....
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready