Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Donnas s60r

by IC
    Replies
    Views

Hi, apparantly the bar is a safety device...

Hi, apparantly the bar is a safety device ensuring that in the event of a crash the engine moves down and away from any passengers in the cabin!
  2. Thread: S60R front discs

by IC
    Replies
    Views

MRG and Rufe are doing special prices for S60R...

MRG and Rufe are doing special prices for S60R discs the last time I looked.
  3. Replies
    Views

If I can remember correctly the car was sold to...

If I can remember correctly the car was sold to someone in Ireland, then appeared not too long after that for sale advertised in the UK. If it's difficult to trace, it could still have an Irish...
  4. Thread: Lost a CD in a 901

by IC
    Replies
    Views

Hi, I just read the thread, I hope that you...

Hi, I just read the thread, I hope that you managed to sort things out yesterday. Here's a detailed account of how to sort stuck CDs out:

Take the the unit out of the car disconnecting the ariel...
  5. Thread: Part-worns.....

by IC
    Replies
    Views

Poll: Hi, funnily enough the last car that I bought I...

Hi, funnily enough the last car that I bought I replaced the two rear tyres a few days after buying it - it's the choice of the new owner making a risk assessment when assessing the tyres on a...
  6. Thread: Part-worns.....

by IC
    Replies
    Views

Poll: I wouldn't buy part worn tyres instead of a new...

I wouldn't buy part worn tyres instead of a new tyres to put on a performance car because the history of the part-worn tyre is unknown. There could be hidden damage in the sidewall after the tyre has...
  7. Thread: V70 T5 or S70R???

by IC
    Replies
    Views

Hi, a few years ago I posted this guide to what...

Hi, a few years ago I posted this guide to what equipment the '97/'98 V70R/S70R had - there are mentions of the CD specifications as well, so I though that this may be of interest.

Iain

V70R...
  8. Replies
    Views

The difference between a S70/V70r and a S70/V70T5

Hi, just for general information, here's one of my old posts on the difference between a S70/V70r and a S70/V70T5:

V70R Specifications 1997/1998 The question of S70/V70R specifications comes up so...
  9. Thread: dipstick.....

by IC
    Replies
    Views

The design of the dipstick and tube has...

The design of the dipstick and tube has changed/been upgraded for some reason - as I found out when trying to replace the dipstick on my '98 S70R, as the new dipstick was too broad at the top, even...
  10. Replies
    Views

You're right Gary, I remember Don posting about...

You're right Gary, I remember Don posting about the law regarding post 2001 cars - the VOC forum appears to be off-line at the moment due to reconfiguration. :rally_dri
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi, afaik the 850 T-5R has the same gearbox as...

Hi, afaik the 850 T-5R has the same gearbox as the T-5. The 850R manual has a viscous coupling lsd - as has been said in an earlier post if an 850R gearbox is fitted to a T5-R the speedo will not...
  12. Replies
    Views

Hi, your V70R should have 302s as standard on the...

Hi, your V70R should have 302s as standard on the front.
  13. Replies
    Views

Hi, the manual 850 T-5R didn't have an LSD as...

Hi, the manual 850 T-5R didn't have an LSD as standard - the 850R manual did have a viscous coupling LSD as standard.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready