Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

To fit a double din unit you do have to trim back...

To fit a double din unit you do have to trim back the plastic runners mate. A very sharp knife followed by a bit of sanding or filing works quite nicely, all I will say though is take your time an...
  2. Replies
    Views

Get it aligned on a hunter system. Most...

Get it aligned on a hunter system.
    Most alignment places will just align the front wheels to the rears and that's no good for Volvos. They need to be aligned independently.
  3. Boost readings on a standard 850 dash gauge how do they compare?

So having the car tweaked after the engine build it got me wondering about the readings the standard 850 dash boost gauge shows approximately. I have pondered over getting an aftermarket gauge but...
  4. Replies
    Views

Terraclean Ok as some of you know I was booked...

Terraclean

Ok as some of you know I was booked in the is morning at 0900 at Performance Tuning in Stoke Poges nr Slough for the V70 to have the Terraclean treatment, here's how I got on.....
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready