Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hiya matey! Well, what can I say? Having...

Hiya matey!

Well, what can I say?
    Having owned the car since 16th Jan 21 and only done circa 1700 miles, most of this mileage has NOT been on the motorway. Some of it has but only for a few...
  2. Thread: I have a T5!!!!!

by LeeT5
    Replies
    Views

Volvo parts TMS......relatively new company I...

Volvo parts TMS......relatively new company I believe.

I've had a look on they're website at everything they have to offer and it appears good. One thing I have noticed is they appear to match...
  3. Thread: I have a T5!!!!!

by LeeT5
    Replies
    Views

Interesting concept. Why would you "apply...

Interesting concept. Why would you "apply polish"? :smileypul Polish, by definition, is a cutting compound used for removal of light marring and swirl marks to the clearcoat. You cannot 'apply'...
  4. Thread: I have a T5!!!!!

by LeeT5
    Replies
    Views

Those will be great now the summer is just round...

Those will be great now the summer is just round the corner but I'd advise that you get the Genuine winter mats too, otherwise they'll be ruined in less than 12 months!
    The rubber mats are normally...
  5. Replies
    Views

Lee's V60 Polestar...build #170

..And so, we begin again.

Having sold my V70R (after 11 years of cherished ownership to a forum member) I am now the lucky owner of an even rarer breed...

Late 2014 V60 3.0 Polestar in Onyx...
  6. Replies
    Views

You don't need to remove the front bumper. Take...

You don't need to remove the front bumper.
    Take a picture of the rear of the bulb holder with your phone, study it then remove the bulbs. It's not difficult.
  7. Replies
    Views

Does it have the rear parking sensor button on...

Does it have the rear parking sensor button on the dash?
    If not, then as above, the bumper has been replaced or someone attempted to fit them.
  8. Replies
    Views

I'll second that and you won't get the grip you...

I'll second that and you won't get the grip you think your gonna get on a budget tyre...nowhere near!
  9. Replies
    Views

For sale!!!!

The time has come....she is now for sale! :eye-poppi

Please see link to 'FOR SALE' forum here...http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?65472-Lee-s-V70R-M66-2004-(loaded)-black-Atacama

I'm...
  10. Thread: V70R Rain squeal

by LeeT5
    Replies
    Views

This is a known phenomenon and can easily be...

This is a known phenomenon and can easily be remedied by adjusting the exhaust slightly to pull it away from the propshaft.
    Firstly, you may have excessive play in the center support bearing on the...
  11. Thread: Coolant leak

by LeeT5
    Replies
    Views

To answer your question, yes...... ...

To answer your question, yes......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202456103425

You Sir, have been extremely lucky! I'm going to say this without flowering it up, for the benefit of anyone else...
  12. Replies
    Views

Hi, The 140NS grade Gearbox oil quietens the...

Hi,

The 140NS grade Gearbox oil quietens the chatter at idle from the SMF. If you use stock oil, it will be noisier.
    The 2007 Clutch kit married to the TTV SMF is an absolute joy!! Super fast...
  13. Thread: Locking Issues

by LeeT5
    Replies
    Views

The alarm is a Thatcham approved unit, so it will...

The alarm is a Thatcham approved unit, so it will always arm the alarm when it locks with key or the remote.

I would plug in VIDA or a diagnostics that can communicate with the Alarm control...
  14. Replies
    Views

The values in VIDA are for a 'WET' test. Clearly...

The values in VIDA are for a 'WET' test. Clearly you did it 'DRY', whether or the not the engine was warm, makes no difference.

Try the compression test again but this time, using a long reach...
  15. Replies
    Views

Mmmm, not sure I would have chose the hotter...

Mmmm, not sure I would have chose the hotter opening stat.

You'll never know that without a CSPT kit. Removing the Header tank cap once hot is not an option, as this is both dangerous and counter...
  16. Replies
    Views

Ditch the 5w30 oil, it won't do your engine any...

Ditch the 5w30 oil, it won't do your engine any good long term.
    If your engine is high mileage, you'll get blue smoke on overrun with 5w30 and also under high boost/high load conditions.

You'll...
  17. Replies
    Views

I very much doubt it. Anything to do with the...

I very much doubt it. Anything to do with the rack normally means you need to lower the rear part of the subframe ONLY! Remember to support the weight or you'll risk damage to the subframe bushes.
    I...
  18. Replies
    Views

Use brake cleaner to remove all that oil residue...

Use brake cleaner to remove all that oil residue and see if the IC is cracked on the plastic end piece. It's where they commonly fail. Mine had a 3" crack that was hard to see but obviously opened up...
  19. Replies
    Views

Rear bumper trim refresh

I was surprised to find out just how cheap the rear bumper trims are from Volvo. All 3 parts for a little under £100.
    Takes 5 minutes to remove old trim using a Boning tool (no need to remove rear...
  20. Replies
    Views

I swapped out the old pen holder for a second...

I swapped out the old pen holder for a second hand 'New' one (these are virtually impossible to find now - I got lucky!)..

Before...
  21. Replies
    Views

front cross member/slam panel removal

22. Replies
    Views

Hi everyone, it's been a while. Been busy with...

Hi everyone, it's been a while. Been busy with one thing and another and in between that...Life just gets in the way!

Anyway, thought I'd update on my car so far.

Bought new Engine...
  23. Firstly, double check you've installed the bulbs...

Firstly, double check you've installed the bulbs correctly and that are seated properly. Very easy to make a mistake (apparently) I see it so often in my job where owners have fitted a bulb...
  24. Replies
    Views

Try these... https://www.gcp.se/en If you...

Try these...

https://www.gcp.se/en

If you go to a main dealer and the parts guys is switched on, it's who they will refer you to.
  25. Hi Nick, I could show you photos for this...

Hi Nick,

I could show you photos for this procedure as I replaced mine last year. Info on my project thread, but I think Photobucket website is down or having problems as none of my pictures load...
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready