Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

You are indeed, Volvo state it takes 2.1 Litres...

You are indeed, Volvo state it takes 2.1 Litres fully drained. I have never managed to squeeze much more than 2 litres in however.
  2. Replies
    Views

I have focus 18 alloys and had centre bore done...

I have focus 18 alloys and had centre bore done fit great and better still look similar to Volans but without the price tag. ...
  3. we may be behind in the power stakes but we are...

we may be behind in the power stakes but we are streets ahead when it comes meets and racing and having a laugh and actually doing stuff
  4. Tcode hit 400bhp with his T4 on standard...

Tcode hit 400bhp with his T4 on standard internals (same rods as the 850). Never hurt the engine. He had a custom map to make boost come in progressively so as not to overboost at low revs. Why don't...
  5. Thread: T5 silencer

by t5steve
    Replies
    Views

why cut it open................cut it out and...

why cut it open................cut it out and throw it away.............simples
  6. Thread: my t5 estate.

by daza-b
    Replies
    Views

i do love that waste gate sound lol sounds much...

i do love that waste gate sound lol sounds much nicer than a dump valve :D
  7. Replies
    Views

Looks and sounds well mate. The 40mm drop...

Looks and sounds well mate.

The 40mm drop makes the biggest different cosmetically by far. Completely transforms the looks and will probably improve the handling a little too. Just need an 850R...
  8. Replies
    Views

i use jubilee clips on the pipes, just hadn't put...

i use jubilee clips on the pipes, just hadn't put them on for the above pics. I'm not running either a dump valve or recirc valve

for the idle control i used a 19mm barb fitting for air...
  9. Replies
    Views

i just made everything up using universal...

i just made everything up using universal silicone joints off fleabay & aluminium tube, i can't remember the port sizes but here's a breakdown of the pipes

turbo to intercooler...
  10. Replies
    Views

Volans all the way mate

Volans all the way mate
  11. Replies
    Views

Oh come on... Yes you could by an R but if you...

Oh come on... Yes you could by an R but if you trust your car then why especially after all the work you've put into it...?

Honestly the only person who appears to have a problem with fitting...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready