Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Code reader

by M-R-P
    Replies
    Views

From my experience with P2, The srs warning cant...

From my experience with P2, The srs warning cant be turned off with nearly all generic readers. Dice should do it if you know anybody who has it?
  2. Replies
    Views

Hlm ecu arrived :-)

Hlm ecu arrived dis avo put it in everything all switched on as it should took it for a few runs dialed in my mbc etcetc well all I can say is move out the way the moose is loose worth every penny.....
  3. Replies
    Views

the best way to change the fluid is to use a...

the best way to change the fluid is to use a turkey baster or big syringe (i got one from the chemist) and suck out as much as you can from the fluid bottle and then top up with new fluid.
    Jack up...
  4. Replies
    Views

I was looking at the pros and cons of the Volvo...

I was looking at the pros and cons of the Volvo S80/S60 163Bhp and 185Bhp a few months ago. After extensive searching through forums (VPCuk, VOC and T5D5), speaking to Volvo, Volvomax and the sales...
  5. Replies
    Views

There are loads of differences between Euro 3 and...

There are loads of differences between Euro 3 and Euro 4.

Here is a small example list of what the Euro 4 has:

1. Diesel Particle Filter to significantly reduce soot levels.
    2. Uprated...
  6. Thread: Disc Size

by Wombatbomb
    Replies
    Views

There are actually 3 sizes of disc, the other is...

There are actually 3 sizes of disc, the other is 320mm.
  7. Thread: Disc Size

by v70torslanda
    Replies
    Views

Yes. If the fronts are bigger than the rears then...

Yes. If the fronts are bigger than the rears then its got 305mm. If they look about the same size then it's running 286mm
  8. Replies
    Views

I used a hole cutter on the bulb space...

I used a hole cutter on the bulb space cover/caps.

Tucked the ballasts under the headlight units, removing the air box & the washer pipe is the ideal!
  9. Replies
    Views

Got them on mine Jase... I will take some Pics...

Got them on mine Jase... I will take some Pics tomorrow of where the Boxs that the Bulbs plug into go. it will give you an Idea as to how I got mine done... had them about 6 months now No problems...
  10. Replies
    Views

I received my RICA PPC unit from Russ @ RT on Sat...

I received my RICA PPC unit from Russ @ RT on Sat morning for my S60 D5 Manual.

I am well happy with the results, more torque, and the standard ‘torque band’ has now been extended right round the...
  11. I can't see any reason why not to use a plastic T...

I can't see any reason why not to use a plastic T piece either. You are only dealing with vac pressure as well and as pnut has said there shouldn't be anything near there that's that hot otherwise...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready