Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sounds like a split hose or charge pipe hose...

Sounds like a split hose or charge pipe hose popped off. Your guess is pretty good.
  2. Very nice Mark :) Why do we keep buying them?

Very nice Mark :)

Why do we keep buying them?
  3. Very nice mate, alway's fancied one of those...

Very nice mate, alway's fancied one of those myself, not that I think I will have one now though.
  4. Replies
    Views

A mate of mine had the same issue. The indy he...

A mate of mine had the same issue. The indy he took it to did all the usual stuff, regenerated it, cleaned everything, still didn't work. In the end he said they said that there was a timer/mileage...
  5. Replies
    Views

Fingers crossed for it mate. That's the...

Fingers crossed for it mate.

That's the problem with these bloody DPFs. My mates XC60 D5 had an issue where DPF needed regenerating even though the garage had checked it and it was fine and only...
  6. Replies
    Views

Resurrected.....cheeky lol, the thread gets a bit...

Resurrected.....cheeky lol, the thread gets a bit added as and when, I'm less active on that since photobucket and flickr held it's users to ransom over photo hosting, so I need to find another way...
  7. Thread: My C70 T5a.

by MoleT-5R
    Replies
    Views

Dodgy reverse switch, just on top of the box if...

Dodgy reverse switch, just on top of the box if manual, easy swap and fix
  8. Thread: My C70 T5a.

by kmb
    Replies
    Views

Best result :)

Best result :)
  9. Thread: My C70 T5a.

by kmb
    Replies
    Views

Might want to try cleaning up the contact at the...

Might want to try cleaning up the contact at the bottom of the cigarette lighters (if they're not frequently used), also checking you have the correct fuse. Glad you're still enjoying the car.
  10. Replies
    Views

Another question is dose it not unlock at all or...

Another question is dose it not unlock at all or just not unlock on the passenger side, which is my problem, it isnt really really stretched cables (I have to agree with Lee here) , in my case what...
  11. Replies
    Views

I'm with Dave. Sounds to me like the spring...

I'm with Dave. Sounds to me like the spring release mechanism is seized or binding. I'd wirebrush, decontaminate and then grease up the spring release first before changing the cables. Bonnet cables...
  12. Replies
    Views

When you pull the bonnet release the bonnet...

When you pull the bonnet release the bonnet usually pops up enough to come out of the locks.

If it doesn't pop up I would be looking at that before changing the cables, especially if the locks...
  13. Replies
    Views

Cheers mate. I won't have much of a chance to...

Cheers mate. I won't have much of a chance to take a proper look now with work but I'll let yous know how it goes.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  14. Replies
    Views

Cheers for all the replies guys. Hopefully it...

Cheers for all the replies guys. Hopefully it looks promising then since I found quite a big air leak around my inlet manifold area today so that would cause the same kind of issues. Nice one
  15. Replies
    Views

I had the same on our v70r awd, but the hose came...

I had the same on our v70r awd, but the hose came clean off and she didn't run at all well until it was fixed, took a little head scratching and finding, but a simple fix in the end.
  16. Replies
    Views

Ok yes no problem I'll get one done soon.

Ok yes no problem I'll get one done soon.
  17. Replies
    Views

Nice... I have a v70r in Nautic blue aswell.

Nice... I have a v70r in Nautic blue aswell.
  18. Replies
    Views

Hundreds of them on ebay, just look for silicone...

Hundreds of them on ebay, just look for silicone hose joiner reducer, something like this....
  19. Replies
    Views

Check here:...

Check here:
    https://www.do88.se/en/artiklar/volvo-850_svc70-turbo-3-inlet-hose.html
  20. Good news with the mot's Mark, as for the...

Good news with the mot's Mark, as for the air-con, have a word with Stephen Evans....apparently he knows a bit about air-con systems ;)
  21. :thewave: Nice one!

:thewave:

Nice one!
  22. Good news one more year ��

Good news one more year ��
  23. Replies
    Views

Gul 854 manual

Just picked up a 854 Gul manual for the school run / daily, usual needing a mop and new wing but other than a few small issues which I’ve mostly got parts to sort it’s actually not too bad, low...
  24. Replies
    Views

P1550 is code ECM-510F, vehicle speed signal. ...

P1550 is code ECM-510F, vehicle speed signal.

An Engine light coming on would not be caused by a faulty ABS sensor or reluctor ring. That would cause the ABS/TRACS and DSTC warnings.

P1550...
  25. would this also be one of your cars that you were...

would this also be one of your cars that you were having abs/tracs light issues with ?, as this could be related....afaik the n/s/f wheel speed sensor provides the speedo signal....my olive T-5R has...
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready