Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. New to me Flash Green V70 R..........from Japan.

So my local indy brings a few cars in from Japan and he mentioned the flash green V70 R to me. When it arrived, i took a video for someone else who was looking for one, but all of the time I really...
  2. Replies
    Views

Thank, she does need a very good polish though...

Thank, she does need a very good polish though and she is now 20 years old!!

I will run her until something drastic goes wrong with her, but she does need several rust spots sorting...….both rear...
  3. Replies
    Views

First time I've done this exercise in having the...

First time I've done this exercise in having the car for 6.5 years, but I plan to try and remember to do it every couple of years, or at the first sign that the issue is coming back.
  4. Replies
    Views

Polishes up a treat, 32008

Polishes up a treat,
  5. My V70 R, 20 years old today and through the MOT!

So my Nautic V70 R was registered 20 year's ago today, and is about to turnover 195k miles. £170 all in for the MOT today, including track rod ends, exhaust hanger, abs module repair plus a few other...
  6. Will keep you posted..............

Will keep you posted..............
  7. OK, so the ABS light on the V70 R is now out more...

OK, so the ABS light on the V70 R is now out more than it's on, but MOT end of Jan, so see how she is then.....
  8. Replies
    Views

I have the CRC Air Sensor cleaner, and I've had...

I have the CRC Air Sensor cleaner, and I've had great results on several cars. Worth a try before you pay out for a new part.
  9. Replies
    Views

They brighten up the car and make her a lot more...

They brighten up the car and make her a lot more youthful IMO.
  10. Replies
    Views

Personally, if you can get hold of a set of...

Personally, if you can get hold of a set of crystals, then I'd go for them all day long.
  11. Replies
    Views

Yeap, I can back this up. My year 2000 C70 T5...

Yeap, I can back this up. My year 2000 C70 T5 came with the red stuff in her. Groaning on lock, couple of leaks, but then I changed her to the green stuff(which should have been in her), and as...
  12. Replies
    Views

My rear wiper on my 98 R had stopped working when...

My rear wiper on my 98 R had stopped working when I recently bought her back. I sussed out that with the wiper switched on and a little gentle persuasion, it works again. Did it again only yesterday...
  13. Replies
    Views

Just had a look at mine and they appear to have...

Just had a look at mine and they appear to have some sort of manual adjustment from what I can see.
  14. Replies
    Views

Glad to hear that she passed, with only a few...

Glad to hear that she passed, with only a few advisories.
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Jesus, so I sold her again Jan'17 and bought her...

Jesus, so I sold her again Jan'17 and bought her back July'17, Re-united and not to be parted again!!
  16. Replies
    Views

Good luck and let us know!!

Good luck and let us know!!
  17. Replies
    Views

Yeah, it's a joke really, 3 Rd time ownership....

Yeah, it's a joke really, 3 Rd time ownership. Plan is to run her through the 200k barrier as she's on 191k now, celebrate her 20th birthday Feb'18, and see where we go from there.

Negotiating...
  18. Replies
    Views

So I have a serious bite on my OG 9-3 Aero coupe,...

So I have a serious bite on my OG 9-3 Aero coupe, which if proceeds means that the V70 R stays with me.
  19. I do keep an eye on your updates and all good...

I do keep an eye on your updates and all good stuff. I still look at Guls and wish I could have another at some stage. The R is OK thanks with a few minor issues, but driveable and I'll get things...
  20. Replies
    Views

Very nice from a fellow C70 T5 coupe owner.

Very nice from a fellow C70 T5 coupe owner.
  21. Replies
    Views

Looking good, and the front looks lower than mine...

Looking good, and the front looks lower than mine but the rear looks standard,
  22. Replies
    Views

Hello Cooper from Harvey and Heidi, pictured in a...

Hello Cooper from Harvey and Heidi, pictured in a Barjo dog cage in the back of my p1 V70 R. Keeps the dogs nice and contained, and I would recommend one.

23. Replies
    Views

Haven't been North of the Border for a while...

Haven't been North of the Border for a while sadly, but I remember that around the Hillington Ind Est it was terrible when I last came up there.
  24. Replies
    Views

Think the whole British Isles is plagued with...

Think the whole British Isles is plagued with crappy roads, cos I seem to spend half of my driving time looking for pot holes(swerving when safe to do so) and half looking out for driving toss pots.
  25. Replies
    Views

Nice one, or two..........

Nice one, or two..........
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready