Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

B5244T4 hope that helps

B5244T4

hope that helps
  2. Replies
    Views

Ditto! Clutch pedal position sensor would be my...

Ditto! Clutch pedal position sensor would be my bet... Common fail... About £40 and 10 mins to change over although you need to be a bit of a contortionist to be able to reach it at the top of the...
  3. Replies
    Views

[QUOTE=The Flying Moose;480636]Many thanks...

[QUOTE=The Flying Moose;480636]Many thanks Burchi, Ill watch for your results and pending the result buy one. Silly question but is the motor incorporated into the laser assembly? Reason I ask is I...
  4. Replies
    Views

The DVD not readable error is a very common issue...

The DVD not readable error is a very common issue on the earlier model years (prior to 2005) RTI drives. Mine has just started doing the same thing with no warning. Cleaning discs don't fix, alcohol...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi Al Yes, rear side hope is pretty unnerving...

Hi Al

Yes, rear side hope is pretty unnerving and those tyres don't help and did improve with being swapped over. The V70R is worse on this than the S60R but both suffer.

Also, alignment is...
  6. Replies
    Views

They're not all weather but: Toyo Proxies T1-R...

They're not all weather but:

Toyo Proxies T1-R

Great grip, quiet, 22,000 miles on the current set and a bit of wear left and got them for £110 per corner inc VAT plus fitting.

1000 x better...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi... Looks like a lovely car you have there....

Hi...

Looks like a lovely car you have there. Hope you enjoy it.

Can I recommend that as it's still such low mileage, you will be able to buy a warranty for it. Get the biggest and best one you...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi Bugman There is a Volvo TNN for this...

Hi Bugman

There is a Volvo TNN for this specific issue on the R's. It is fixed by using different clamps on the gear selector cables. It was a warranty item when the cars were covered but, I guess...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hiya When you use the Cruise Control button to...

Hiya When you use the Cruise Control button to activate Cruise, you then need to press the + button on the control to set the car to maintain the speed you are at.

This should then work and press...
  10. Thread: Will this fit ?

by burchi
    Replies
    Views

Hi Mo This will fit but will NOT work as the...

Hi Mo

This will fit but will NOT work as the CAN bus in the 2005 onwards is different from the previous model years. The HU-850 is as you say from the later model years and if fitted to cars from...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready