Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Jays car has been running reliable for ages now...

Jays car has been running reliable for ages now and it's his daily lol.he uses a 25 litre fuel cell with twin Bosch 044 pumps .his car has got a hx40 super with billet wheels and twin external...
  2. It is the measure of torque, not horsepower, that...

It is the measure of torque, not horsepower, that effects the clutch. And that is pitched against the pressure exerted by the cover and to a lesser degree the properties of the disk linings. The...
  3. they were just universal arches off eBay Your...

they were just universal arches off eBay

Your just not down with the kids these days ;) haha nah it's a bold sort of style and a lot of people won't like it. Tbh most of it is purely for the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Best thing to do is extend the slave cylinder rod...

Best thing to do is extend the slave cylinder rod and even better make it adjustable .cut the rod in half and put a threaded bar in between the 2 ends .with 2 lock nuts
  5. Not much but still an update, The drivers side...

Not much but still an update,
    The drivers side wheel bearing wouldn't tighten up and realised there is a washer missing from the bearing, so having to source one of them
    Biggest part being that I...
  6. Replies
    Views

All id say is stand over them. The system they...

All id say is stand over them. The system they done for graham was terrible. Like most places. They have good and bad fitter. Lee clearly got a good one graham got the hungover guy
  7. Replies
    Views

Yes not many peeps no about the mighty redblock...

Yes not many peeps no about the mighty redblock including me .so we are all learning from this thread .
  8. Replies
    Views

Don't worry about it, t5 owners won't comment...

Don't worry about it, t5 owners won't comment because they're all jealous of the red block engine compared to their chocolate t5 engines ;)

Seriously though, not many on here have experience of...
  9. Thread: My 940's..

by smithy
    Replies
    Views

It's the offset of the wheels you change with the...

It's the offset of the wheels you change with the spacers to go wider .i could get 9s or even 10s on the back and 9s on the front .but I'm happy with the 8s though
  10. Replies
    Views

http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/faq/EngineFuelinjectio...

http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/faq/EngineFuelinjection.html#Radio_Suppression_Relay

The radio suppression relay is also fuel injection relay.
  11. Replies
    Views

dont worry mate he isnt the only one my mate has...

dont worry mate he isnt the only one my mate has fitted his hx35 on his 940 and is running 22 psi at mo but will be tuning it up on a standard redblock just cammed up.let a whiteblock do that and...
  12. Replies
    Views

Porsche Brake Upgrade

Hi,

I have a C70 2.4 turbo and i have been looking at some porsche calipers and bigger discs for the car...i do understand that carriers and the size of the wheel play a big part to the conversion...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready