Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. thank you again chaps, Lee your knowledge is...

thank you again chaps, Lee your knowledge is priceless man!
  2. Cracking wagon by the way, and the best colour...

Cracking wagon by the way, and the best colour too B-)
  3. Replies
    Views

Had the noise diagnosed as the poxy tyres, two...

Had the noise diagnosed as the poxy tyres, two Vreds, brand new in October (2000-3000 miles ago max), now write offs. Arse. Oh well at least it's not anything on the 4wd system. The tech pointed out...
  4. Thread: Sluggish S60R?!

by Nick0
    Replies
    Views

thanks Frankie. Not sure if I want to launch it...

thanks Frankie. Not sure if I want to launch it at 5,500 rpm wouldn't it murder the clutch or just spin the wheels?
    Must admit it's years since I've hammered a car like that so have lost the knack...
  5. Thread: Tyres

by Nick0
    Replies
    Views

Nice one Martyn, I want to swap the tyres that...

Nice one Martyn, I want to swap the tyres that didn't fail the MOT (the rears) onto the front and scrub them before fitting the new Vreds...good to know that 1.5mm won't do any damage!
  6. Replies
    Views

Very posh Lee. I am not usually a fan of...

Very posh Lee. I am not usually a fan of modifications but this is very subtle. In fact I can confess that I am "wel jel"! Nice one.
  7. Replies
    Views

A brand new car clunking? That is p!ss poor - I'm...

A brand new car clunking? That is p!ss poor - I'm with Lee it would have been straight back to the dealer and a flea in their ear!
  8. Replies
    Views

I read your excellent guide that's top work Sir....

I read your excellent guide that's top work Sir. Thanks on behalf of us all that will use it !
  9. Replies
    Views

Thanks again Martyn you're a gent. If you're...

Thanks again Martyn you're a gent. If you're speaking to your Dad can you ask him if they were definitely a straight swap?
  10. Replies
    Views

Thought I would update this as I swapped the...

Thought I would update this as I swapped the motor last night.: Bought a second hand one which had the wrong 'plate' fitted to the front. Undo four screws on both and swap them round and problem...
  11. Replies
    Views

Thanks for all your comments guys. Vreds and...

Thanks for all your comments guys. Vreds and Barums will get a oggling! Not sure about getting to Walthamstow or the Ace Cafe, missus, nippers and the ****ing North Circular A406 will all undoubtedly...
  12. Replies
    Views

Hard to make an informed decision on this cos...

Hard to make an informed decision on this cos it's not as though you can try before you buy. PZeros are nice, sexy calendars, expensive. Ditto F1s and Michelins, and as with all things you pay for a...
  13. Thread: 2005 v70r

by Nick0
    Replies
    Views

Top man many thanks Lee

Top man many thanks Lee
  14. Replies
    Views

part number is 30714142

part number is 30714142
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready