Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: 280 310 remap

by LiamT4
    Replies
    Views

Chris, you may know at lot about cars and you may...

Chris, you may know at lot about cars and you may be a decent bloke, but thats not how it comes across on here.
    Whenever you have something to say, you always seem to put somebody else down at the...
  2. Thread: 280 310 remap

by Justin
    Replies
    Views

It's forums like this Christopher, that have...

It's forums like this Christopher, that have given you and many others of late a chance to express thier views openly and honestly without censorship. I have personally mediated for you to be able to...
  3. Thread: 280 310 remap

by Turkish
    Replies
    Views

£600 Bloody heck, So that is for a generic remap,...

£600 Bloody heck, So that is for a generic remap, not custom as we all know custom work when he is ever in the U.K is extra on top, and you get to keep the delivery device, all be it one that does...
  4. Thread: 280 310 remap

by Al115
    Replies
    Views

I've edited the thread to remove the libelous...

I've edited the thread to remove the libelous comments - Greg, please don't post unsubstantiated allegations about any businesses on here, and definitely don't come on the forum discussing drugs. ...
  5. Thread: 280 310 remap

by BruceT
    Replies
    Views

While Chris can post about his bad experience...

While Chris can post about his bad experience with a tuner, over 5 years ago, he had a failed engine. The engine failure occured DUE to a error.

My spring was fitted in ERROR.

What would of...
  6. Replies
    Views

thanks rt, will also check on that 1st thing....

thanks rt, will also check on that 1st thing.
    really appreciate the input guys, thankyou.
  7. Replies
    Views

BKV montage, centre pages Issue 144 (Autumn 2006)...

BKV montage, centre pages Issue 144 (Autumn 2006) of VOC's Volvo Driver magazine

http://xs.to/image-7706_4BE67DF2.jpg
    BT with her ugly bumper bottom centre, & engine bay up & left from previous...
  8. Thread: Tunnel...

by JelT5
    Replies
    Views

Tunnel...

Just a mini tunnel run for those that like the sound of a T5 :D

(JT 3" catback zorst)

Tunnel Run

No speed limits were broken during the making of this movie :)
  9. Replies
    Views

love it

love it
  10. Replies
    Views

Nice one Russ ! Hope you did not mind me...

Nice one Russ !

Hope you did not mind me putting your video on as it's a volvo's owners wet dream, lol, so would be a shame for people not to have seen it for some reason !

Cheers

Phil.
  11. i think the person involved is PMing me directly,...

i think the person involved is PMing me directly, but i thought i'd post this up anyway

1994 Volvo 850
    1. Take off the fusebox cover (4-no. T25 screws). It is located under the
    bonnet right by...
  12. Doh, messing with iPhone and clicked thanks to...

Doh, messing with iPhone and clicked thanks to rt, meant to thank the thread owner....! Not that I'm not gratefull for some of Russ' posts but just not this one....
    I'll get my coat.
  13. Finally got round to fitting tailgate spoiler V70 P2

Hi All,

Since i've had this car its never quite looked finished to me without the spoiler above the rear window so I finally got round to buying a genuine one from ebay and sent it for painting...
  14. Replies
    Views

Best thing for you to do here Rob is talk to RT...

Best thing for you to do here Rob is talk to RT Mechanics, Russ has a proven 500+ BHP T5R and they have done a lot of mods.

You might have to have some very deep pockets my friend :B_thumb:
  15. Thread: At last...

by Al115
    Replies
    Views

At last...

Some of you will know that I've been quietly working away on my project T4... the third one I've owned. The aim has been to turn a fast road car into a faster road car, but without compromising much...
  16. Thread: Bye bye clutch

by Tomcat
    Replies
    Views

You can PM Russ on here.

You can PM Russ on here.
  17. Replies
    Views

If you are worried about spending £450 on a...

If you are worried about spending £450 on a clutch then I do think you need to have a sense check on what kindof money you will need to spend to hit 350bhp and on top of that, the upgraded brake work...
  18. Thread: Bye bye clutch

by Tomcat
    Replies
    Views

The R clutch is a good upgrade and you can get a...

The R clutch is a good upgrade and you can get a good price from RUFE, if however you want something better why not speak to Russ at RT, IIRC he's using a paddle clutch on his.
  19. Replies
    Views

How Rare is your " R "

This table is about 6 months old but it gives a good indication of numbers floating about. Its genuinely from the dvla it was sourced by someone else i just saved the pictures ;)
  20. Replies
    Views

some dreamy 850s!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7ilCb9Gyp0
  21. Replies
    Views

I have a 2001 C70 with all upgrades and servicing...

I have a 2001 C70 with all upgrades and servicing carried out by RT Mechanics.the initial fitment of eibachs improved the feel but the car didn't drop much until a later visit for FSD's and IPD anti...
  22. Replies
    Views

I've got the rica ppc on mine. Had it posted out...

I've got the rica ppc on mine. Had it posted out to me £517 all in. Prices fluctuate a bit due to the exchange rate. Got mine from Russ at R.T.Mechanics.
  23. Replies
    Views

you mean Russ at RTMechanics lol ...

you mean Russ at RTMechanics lol

tony will have one, banned on here and T5D5 but known as strbryan on the voc forum.
  24. Replies
    Views

Russ and his Team Really know what there doing...

Russ and his Team Really know what there doing and the new Sight is GRATE. If your into your Volvos there a must, GRATE SERVICE alround...
  25. Replies
    Views

send me £20 russ and ill put my comments up to.

send me £20 russ and ill put my comments up to.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready