Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Time will tell, but had the car out this evening,...

Time will tell, but had the car out this evening, spent nearly two hours driving from motorway to stuck in traffic and the run home on country roads using high beam. Had a good look at them when I...
  2. Replies
    Views

70 Series headlights

I know headlights have been talked to death, but I thought I would post up what I did to my faded headlights on my S70 T5. I sprayed them satin black and fitted chrome vinyl to the reflectors, made a...
  3. Thread: S70 cd 1997

by Phantom T5
    Replies
    Views

Keep flooring it, you'll need one for sure! The...

Keep flooring it, you'll need one for sure! The only thing I would change for is a V70R at this stage.
  4. Thread: S70 cd 1997

by Phantom T5
    Replies
    Views

Great thread James, you are inspiring me to keep...

Great thread James, you are inspiring me to keep my S70 T5 and finish it off. Was going to sell it and buy something horrid and sensible but f*** that!
  5. Looks great, suits both cars.

Looks great, suits both cars.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready