Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Im a southerener and i reguarly maintain my car...

Im a southerener and i reguarly maintain my car whatever the weather. When i say maintain i mean drive to petrol station and stick some go go juice in her and maybe chk oil lol. Its not we are not...
  2. Thread: unlucky

by matt_t5r
    Replies
    Views

yeah all good i hope... cory have said they pay...

yeah all good i hope... cory have said they pay for repairs to bodywork and a hire car.
    i have to sign a contract as such to say i will not take any furthur actions... cheeky f#%*@rs..

and as a...
  3. Thread: unlucky

by matt_t5r
    Replies
    Views

unlucky

so Thusday. wow. get up work cancelled. get out of bed and stood on phone, smashed screen. again..
    nevermind lol

so u figure u e now got an xtra day off so i will take car to garage to fit...
  4. Replies
    Views

my baby matt obe.. what do you want to know...

my baby matt obe..
    what do you want to know other than my bigest regret was selling her :-(
  5. Replies
    Views

#11.... ok. cable seems to be free. gunk free on...

#11.... ok. cable seems to be free. gunk free on throttle spring... dose not appear to be snagging or too tight..

#6..... assuming it points to the map what would the solution? i never bothered...
  6. changed stat, changed fan switch, fan working,...

changed stat, changed fan switch, fan working, stat working fingers xd

thanks everyone :)
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready