Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I am inclined to agree. Get a 1.6 and get...

I am inclined to agree. Get a 1.6 and get fantastic fuel consumption if that is your primary goal when you drive your car.
  2. Replies
    Views

Yes mate, works on my P1.5 which has phase 2...

Yes mate, works on my P1.5 which has phase 2 software. It really is a great app. If you download it and flick through the screens you will see how good it is. My bluetooth cost £10 and works a treat....
  3. Replies
    Views

Lol, chill Shane ;) polybushing will show up...

Lol, chill Shane ;) polybushing will show up other weaknesses. Have a look at the lower ball joints - jack it up, take the wheel off and start levering things. Probably ball joints, track rods can...
  4. Replies
    Views

Available from Superflex, if you really need them...

Available from Superflex, if you really need them and sell a kidney

http://www.superflex.co.uk/products.php?cat=423

Just to add I powerflexed the fronts at 100K, the rears are still OK at 185K....
  5. Replies
    Views

What I believe it to be is... When these cover an...

What I believe it to be is... When these cover an amount of miles, there's wear between the driveshafts and hub. This wear manifests itself in a tiny amount of movement which can, but not always,...
  6. Replies
    Views

20 mate ;)

20 mate ;)
  7. Replies
    Views

This should do it ;) ...

This should do it ;)
    http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38699
  8. Replies
    Views

I feel/think it would be better because your...

I feel/think it would be better because your going to have vacuum from the engine, which will draw the air through the cooler.
  9. Replies
    Views

I just done my whole brake system with ate super...

I just done my whole brake system with ate super blue dot4. Would highly recommend this fluid.

If you pump out all your old fluid, catch it in bottles then put new stuff in. It comes out blue so u...
  10. Thread: S60 brake fluid

by M-R-P
    Replies
    Views

a good quality Dot 4 will do (dot 5.1 as a...

a good quality Dot 4 will do (dot 5.1 as a performance upgrade, I believe) I used 4L to fully flush but you don't need that much to do a quick job. Start by bleeding the rear o/s then rear n/s then...
  11. Replies
    Views

AFRS around stoich (14.7) or Lambda 1 are common...

AFRS around stoich (14.7) or Lambda 1 are common in stock/mild turbo cars - they will run richer if component protection is required. Mapping will include running more boost and this is a useful...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready