Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Bit of an update! It's been a bit slow this year....

Bit of an update! It's been a bit slow this year. I've mainly been either using the 940 for work (so not willing to modify it), or I've been battling reliability issues, mainly on the wiring front....
  2. Replies
    Views

22 years and counting

22 years and counting
  3. Replies
    Views

IPD rear toe arms fitted recently , new Michelin...

IPD rear toe arms fitted recently , new Michelin PS 5's , TME springs on order 332813328233283
  4. Replies
    Views

Still have her, still spending loads a money:D ...

Still have her, still spending loads a money:D

5. Replies
    Views

Took the S40 T5 around the Nurbergring in Germany...

Took the S40 T5 around the Nurbergring in Germany again and did even better with new BC coilovers and some arch cutting.

No rub at all, the car was fantastic, only a couple of issues. Sudden drop...
  6. Replies
    Views

Amazing to see Victor still being looked after!!...

Amazing to see Victor still being looked after!! Top work ����
  7. Replies
    Views

33279 Hi All, I'm the new owner (bought...

Hi All,

I'm the new owner (bought from Will back in April/May?) Thought i should give some updates. Love the car, been looked after amazingly by you guys but there's always room for...
  8. Replies
    Views

Now all the fun starts, reassembly ;-)

Now all the fun starts, reassembly ;-)
  9. Replies
    Views

Replaced the oil return seal again, as the other...

Replaced the oil return seal again, as the other one was clearly still weeping a bit. Tightened to 20Nm - which is 8Nm more than the book value. I am toying with the idea of an aftermarket ECU,...
  10. 33248 I remember this thread but could never...

33248 I remember this thread but could never figure out what forum...after some long term absense and running issues going to leave this here..my running joke locally of yea it's 2bar doesn't seem a...
  11. Replies
    Views

Been a while since last update, car is mainly...

Been a while since last update, car is mainly kept off road now as have an XC60 T6 now to do the daily grunt work as needed a bigger car. XC60 T6 has been brilliant so far, had it over half a year...
  12. Replies
    Views

Well my new exhaust finally arrived the centre...

Well my new exhaust finally arrived the centre section and silencer plus the rear box. Now Ive replaced many exhausts in my time and THIS was the easiest Ive ever experienced! TWO BOLTS which came...
  13. Replies
    Views

Well. some of you may already know but, went for...

Well. some of you may already know but, went for a play at Brands Hatch on Saturday.

It was slippery as first thing in the morning, but dried up quite nicely, so got some good running in.
  14. Replies
    Views

Car's now back on the road with some new private...

Car's now back on the road with some new private plates which is good, nice to take it out for a spin after a while as well.

After doing some check's it coughed a bit, but after warming up ticked...
  15. Replies
    Views

33195 Just come across this thread and thought...

Just come across this thread and thought I'd update.

I bought N750 GEV at the end of April, sight unseen on eBay and arranged transport up to Scotland.
    As you can see from the photo...
  16. Replies
    Views

yeh that sounds very frustrating. I hope she...

yeh that sounds very frustrating. I hope she managed to solve all the issues quickly.

Funily enough 2 or 3 days after I SORN the car I have not received a single letter now so I think this has...
  17. Replies
    Views

33162331633316433165 The new actuator bracket...

The new actuator bracket has been painted and fitted now and the port on the W/G opened out to as much as possible. I've had the bung welded in to the downpipe and redone the...
  18. Replies
    Views

Right so another Goodwood track day done! Car...

Right so another Goodwood track day done!

Car did incredibly well, defenitly shocked a fair few people on the day and the new semi slicks were defenitly a great tire. The question is, would I get...
  19. Replies
    Views

Got the trim painted, and an S60 Sports Edition...

Got the trim painted, and an S60 Sports Edition front bumper installed:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51968632524_b6ce6f40ed_c.jpgIMG_20220328_163628 by ed-oorklep, on Flickr
  20. Thread: Harvey's C30 D3

by Harvey
    Replies
    Views

Having 3 cars and not really using them , But the...

Having 3 cars and not really using them , But the C30 was a fun car not sure which way to go for next car.
  21. Replies
    Views

apparently haven't been here in a while. Next up...

apparently haven't been here in a while.
    Next up is to get all the bottom trim painted in the colour of the car, and fit an S60 driver edition front bumper & Lip.
    I have an appointment with the...
  22. Replies
    Views

Popped on the V50 front bumper now to replace the...

Popped on the V50 front bumper now to replace the worn out old S40 one that had quite a few cracks in it.

The hunt for more power has 100% stopped for now. Sold the K16 hybrid which was sad to let...
  23. Replies
    Views

Gave the car a bit of a shake down with a run up...

Gave the car a bit of a shake down with a run up to Santapod for a day on the 1/4 mile to see if I can better my time. Car ran faultless so smooth all day, was brilliant. And did it all on a single...
  24. Replies
    Views

There was nothing different in the T-5R gearbox...

There was nothing different in the T-5R gearbox from a standard T-5 and other than trim, front spoiler, wheels etc, the ecu was the only difference providing extra power for a limited time. As above...
  25. Replies
    Views

As projects go they always need work. Anyway...

As projects go they always need work.

Anyway the car map was finished on the standard K16 and ran a healthy 407bhp, the turbo still has room but the heat in the engine bay is a massive problem.
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready