Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Mrs Cookie has a proper P2 V40 on a W plate, its...

Mrs Cookie has a proper P2 V40 on a W plate, its a 2001 model, (the P1.5 was mainly external changes (projector headlights etc)

quick piccy showing P1 Vs P2 (1.5 looks more like a P2 on outside...
  2. Thread: Rica 310

by timbo_1975
    Replies
    Views

If it is quite an aggressive yet random splutter,...

If it is quite an aggressive yet random splutter, then i would definately be going for plugs, plug gaps (close them up 1/10th mm) and try again, rotor arm, leads etc.

The extra boost is finding a...
  3. Thread: Rica 310

by t5 pete
    Replies
    Views

Hi chris i know how you feel its a rite pain in...

Hi chris i know how you feel its a rite pain in the bum the next step for me would be a break down in the ignition system either plugs or leads.
    With you putting the old ecu back in and still having...
  4. Thread: Rica 310

by Mrsmopp
    Replies
    Views

Dont give up! It really does sound like the...

Dont give up! It really does sound like the plugs. The reason I say that is because when I slung that ecu on my V70 it did exactly the same thing, swapped the ecu back and low and behold still...
  5. Thread: Rica 310

by MARKY70RRR
    Replies
    Views

hope you get it sorted soon chris:)

hope you get it sorted soon chris:)
  6. Replies
    Views

Big road test!

Did a road trip to Dusseldorf with a mate to pick up an S80 2.5tdi which he had bought on ebay. Nice car.

HLM304

According to the trip computer I did 483 miles at an average speed of 63mph and...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Giving advice on techical threads

Please please please unless you definitively know the answer, or have some direct experience of the problem, can you refrain from offering advice in the technical help threads.

One of the best...
  8. Thread: Rica 310

by Mrsmopp
    Replies
    Views

Oh is that my old one?? I'm not helping you...

Oh is that my old one?? I'm not helping you anymore then :grumpy: taking bits of my old baby :worried:

I had that map for about 2 years so I know its a good un, it would boost to about 1.2 to 1.3...
  9. Replies
    Views

HLM ECU arrived this morning- thanks for sending...

HLM ECU arrived this morning- thanks for sending it so promptly Hamish- fitted it, removed mbc (to prevent me rods getting out of shape), refitted BCS and had a quick spin round the block...

First...
  10. Thread: Rica 310

by Mrsmopp
    Replies
    Views

A remap often shows up a weak BCS (been there...

A remap often shows up a weak BCS (been there done that) so if you still have the problem after a couple of days driving that would be my next port of call.
  11. Replies
    Views

i know prangster fitted one and im sure his...

i know prangster fitted one and im sure his thought it was really good have a look on parts for volvos online as im sure they are selling them
  12. Thread: Rica 310

by t5 pete
    Replies
    Views

It could be a problem with the boost being...

It could be a problem with the boost being unstable i had this problem and put a different boost controller on which sorted the problem
  13. Replies
    Views

yes

yes
  14. Replies
    Views

Ask S70Chris about removing the MAF from the...

Ask S70Chris about removing the MAF from the pipe... Don't pull it straight pull it out at and angle.
  15. Replies
    Views

The best way i find to fit them is to use a head...

The best way i find to fit them is to use a head bolt or alike with some big washers and it goes in nice and easy
  16. Replies
    Views

If using a pre ME7 (motronic 4.3-850 T5 or 4.4-70...

If using a pre ME7 (motronic 4.3-850 T5 or 4.4-70 series T5) 95-98 engine you could always use the standard engine wiring loom, ecu and sensors as you can now buy an ECU with a usb interface which...
  17. Replies
    Views

A 2005 on T5 has a 6 speed FWD gearbox, 6th is a...

A 2005 on T5 has a 6 speed FWD gearbox, 6th is a higher ratio than 5th on a five speed box. I did post up a bit ago the RPM/ speed for all gears in an ST IIRC. The 5 cylinder engine is quite long so...
  18. Replies
    Views

I thought I saw something in your face when we...

I thought I saw something in your face when we left, don't worry, I'll make sure he looks after her ;)
  19. Replies
    Views

My new S40 T4, well Enigmas old car :)

I picked up the car yesterday with my mate (PaulT5estate), and il have to say what a spankingly quick car it is. Il post some pics of the beast after its had a good clean.

not too distant...
  20. Thread: What Exhaust?

by MrMopp
    Replies
    Views

See harry :) rub the T4 magic lamp and they shall...

See harry :) rub the T4 magic lamp and they shall appear lol :D
  21. Replies
    Views

Ye wot....................LOL......

Ye wot....................LOL......
  22. Replies
    Views

I have made one and used a Forge item. The forge...

I have made one and used a Forge item. The forge item does seal better but a homemade one from 3mm stainless plate works well enough if used with some 1mm rubber gasket as the sealing joint. You...
  23. Replies
    Views

As enigma has said for $20 odd quid you will be...

As enigma has said for $20 odd quid you will be 100% sure there will be no leaks i was think about making a plate but realised it wasnt worth messing about making one
  24. Replies
    Views

O.k ...I think the 993 tt's are excellent, am...

O.k ...I think the 993 tt's are excellent, am running them with ds2500's and work great but squeal like ££££.....have been in tims car on a white knuckle ride and believe me those ap's are brilliant...
  25. Replies
    Views

Hello i got myne from ebay and it came with 2...

Hello i got myne from ebay and it came with 2 bolts i cant remember what sizes they were there a easy job to do and there is enough room to fit the senders just remember when you have it fitted and...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready