Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Get it done. I very nearly sold my car as it was...

Get it done. I very nearly sold my car as it was not ticking the power box. Not now. The power delivery very different to the R. Comes in a bit later on mine due to auto but perfect for overtakes and...
  2. Replies
    Views

Huge thanks to Martin R Smith

Took my tdi over to Martin earlier today for general health check and a few more gee gees:). not happy that his original map was quite enough he set to work removing computer chips, reflashing new...
  3. Replies
    Views

Looking good there Martin. Can't wait to see the...

Looking good there Martin. Can't wait to see the end results if there is such a thing as an end to a project!!!!
  4. Thread: My 855 TDI

by Joolz_850R
    Replies
    Views

Cheers for that mate. Like everyone else there is...

Cheers for that mate. Like everyone else there is always something to do.��
    Will take you up on your offer if tuning the diesel up.smoking a bit more than I would like. I'll tie up with you soon
  5. Thread: My 855 TDI

by Joolz_850R
    Replies
    Views

pictures of which one? LOL I am part of a 23...

pictures of which one? LOL
    I am part of a 23 strong group who are heading to le mans next year taking 5 old xj40 jags all painted up in 88 winning colours. We get to carry out a load of silly stuff...
  6. Replies
    Views

Cheers Frankie, Ill see how I get on, if...

Cheers Frankie,

Ill see how I get on, if needed Ill give you a buzz.

Cheers
  7. Replies
    Views

A few piccies

Morning all,

Been a bit dorment on here of late. Thought I would throw up a couple of piccies of my beastie following a reasonably thorough clean, clay,polish and wax in between rain showers :)
  8. Replies
    Views

Nice going there mate. Bloody good price too.

Nice going there mate. Bloody good price too.
  9. Thread: no boost

by Joolz_850R
    Replies
    Views

Ill second that. Car drove lovely until I hit...

Ill second that. Car drove lovely until I hit the rolling road and found I had 130HP!!! Took a while but dropped the cat off and it was mullered. Need to make sure you have no misfire also.
  10. Replies
    Views

Best of luck with it mate. Hopefully see you...

Best of luck with it mate. Hopefully see you there
  11. Thread: 17" alloys

by Joolz_850R
    Replies
    Views

the centre large hole where the badge fits. pop...

the centre large hole where the badge fits. pop the cap off and the recessed hole will need a mm removing so that it fits over the wheel bearing
  12. Thread: 17" alloys

by Joolz_850R
    Replies
    Views

Think volvo offset was 43mm and the bore is 65mm?...

Think volvo offset was 43mm and the bore is 65mm?

Would just need the bore opening up which any decent machine shop can do.
  13. Ive just had the original price list land on my...

Ive just had the original price list land on my desk for all the 1995 volvo models. Std price for 850 R is £32,000!!! a good 5k over a T5 CD. Looking through the R came with so much stuff standard...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sorry to throw potentail spanner in here guys,...

Sorry to throw potentail spanner in here guys, but usually the bearing makes no noise while the car is sitting there as the bearing has no load on it. When the clutch is pressed this causes the...
  15. Replies
    Views

No probs mate. Im glad I can help on this...

No probs mate. Im glad I can help on this occasion. Ill see ya about 8-30 in the morning :) Get the tea and biscuits going LOL
  16. Replies
    Views

Frank, I might be able to get that sorted for...

Frank,

I might be able to get that sorted for ya. I can pick the turbo up tonight but there is a good chance I wont get it back to you until Friday. I may be able to get it back to ya on...
  17. Replies
    Views

Another quick update. Spent a couple of hours on...

Another quick update. Spent a couple of hours on it this morning with the help of Frank. Changed the actuator over to rule this one out. The car appears to be boosting to the correctish level...
  18. Replies
    Views

LOL I dont think you could get any more WD40 on...

LOL I dont think you could get any more WD40 on that Frank after what I saw Earlier:)
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready