Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Actually now that you mention that me too. I know...

Actually now that you mention that me too. I know a guy bought an old 240 auto estate for pulling a cattle trailer. So 2 cows and the big iron trailor, massive weights and the gearbox worked fine, he...
  2. Replies
    Views

With only 900kgs mate you should be good to go. I...

With only 900kgs mate you should be good to go. I too pulled my old Lunar Moonlight which weighed a whoping 1100kgs will my T5 850 and you would not have known it was there and the car ran at normal...
  3. Replies
    Views

Poll: If it were me as you asked, if I could afford it...

If it were me as you asked, if I could afford it I'd keep the R and buy the new one. The reason for this is simple. If you consider the V70 like a big model and never really drive it then just keep...
  4. Replies
    Views

Yeah I thought it was way over priced, Is nice...

Yeah I thought it was way over priced, Is nice though. Although Lee I'd have to agree not as nic as your laser one it was the doggies.
  5. Yeah I'd say turbo seals mate, it leaks oil into...

Yeah I'd say turbo seals mate, it leaks oil into the exhaust which then blows alot of smoke.
  6. Cubes i bang on but to clarify on his just abit...

Cubes i bang on but to clarify on his just abit further. The GLT was to the 240 what the SRI would be to Vauxhall, no extra performance but came with the little performance extras like the "sporty"...
  7. Replies
    Views

I was just thinking mate, your engine should be...

I was just thinking mate, your engine should be the same as mine. It is really expensive with Rica but if you were actually getting an extra 30brake it might be worth it. Then again if you take the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Shes a beaut mate. Mines is still as dirty as the...

Shes a beaut mate. Mines is still as dirty as the pic suggests.
  9. Replies
    Views

Just getting my oar in here. I'm not a big fan of...

Just getting my oar in here. I'm not a big fan of fifth gear for one reason, Renault seems to be paying them for advertising. If you notice most of there crashes seem to be involving Renaults and I...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hey guys cheers. Its due a service as I say...

Hey guys cheers. Its due a service as I say anyway so will be getting new sparkies. I drove it today and although the slight miss was there it wasn't as bad so can maybe live with it for a week or...
  11. Replies
    Views

Mines just went through about 3 weeks ago so I...

Mines just went through about 3 weeks ago so I know how you feel. As you'll know here in NI its all government testing so yeah I too feared the worst. It passed though needing little that I had...
  12. Replies
    Views

I don't believe you's gys are cursing on here. I...

I don't believe you's gys are cursing on here. I think its vile that you could even mention the word Vauxhall in this great Volvo loving and driving community. :eek: Alan I not only wanted that...
  13. It is a rare car and as we've seen an fetch up to...

It is a rare car and as we've seen an fetch up to 4 grand so put 1500 to 2 grand on the sold price and someone (providing the buyer does the work themselves) will have a nice rare yellow T5R.
  14. Replies
    Views

Hey mate did you try Rufe, I got a few prices off...

Hey mate did you try Rufe, I got a few prices off himtoday and its pretty unbelievable.
  15. Replies
    Views

Keep er lit mate, only another 800000 to go lol....

Keep er lit mate, only another 800000 to go lol. Just shows how good of a car they are. I sold my very first Volvo, a 740 GLE with 288k and she was mint and still running as smooth as she did in 88.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready