Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: My new toy

by doorman
    Replies
    Views

My new toy

For those who know me on the v70 forum, I have a new toy, will give the the R a welcome break when the weather is not good. Love it to bits, so powerful and great fun to drive...
  2. Replies
    Views

Less than a 1000 miles since changed, should be ok

Less than a 1000 miles since changed, should be ok
  3. Replies
    Views

Never have I been happier to come 3rd!!! Ha ha

Never have I been happier to come 3rd!!! Ha ha
  4. Replies
    Views

Well, due to some idiot who took the car in 2...

Well, due to some idiot who took the car in 2 years ago for minor stone chip work on the front end at a local body shop, the car was basically ruined (from my point of view) cutting a long story...
  5. Replies
    Views

As requested, here are a few more of my...

As requested, here are a few more of my favourites,
    http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff199/doorman_album/Minus%208c%20to%20plus%208c/VolvoPics001.jpg...
  6. Replies
    Views

I'm ashamed to say she only covered 1650miles...

I'm ashamed to say she only covered 1650miles between MoT's 2012/2013 but the weather really was awful last year, hopefully I'll be able to enjoy her more this year. As a matter of interest I...
  7. Replies
    Views

This was not a concours show, it was a Piston...

This was not a concours show, it was a Piston Heads club meet at the invitation of Beaulieu and they judged my car in their opinion to be the best turned out of over 130 car's in age & condition and...
  8. Replies
    Views

Beauliu Pride and Joy

Just to let you guys know about my achievement last weekend at Beauliu, Volvo won above all others, here is a link I posted on VOC
    http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=174089
  9. Replies
    Views

Terraclean system as seen Wheeler Dealers

In the interest of getting the best from our performance engines, I would like to share the excerpt I recorded from the programme last week, quality may not be to great as I recorded it direct with...
  10. Replies
    Views

V70 R AWD trashing a GT4

This video was taken by others at Modified Madness Thorney Island near Portsmouth 2 or 3 years ago and shows my car trashing a GT4 off the line and over the quarter mile.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready