Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I cut the springs on my last 940 and it was fine....

I cut the springs on my last 940 and it was fine. The front one are especially fine to cut because their not ended in any particular way so when they are cut they have the same shape. The back ones...
  2. Replies
    Views

I do agree Frankie that the t5's sound good, but...

I do agree Frankie that the t5's sound good, but to me speed is more important than sound. If you get left behind you can only hear the sound of loosing!
  3. I have a t28 on my 940 lpt. you need an t3 to t28...

I have a t28 on my 940 lpt. you need an t3 to t28 adaptor and to get the manifold machined flat on the turbo mounting face, and obviously the oil feed line and return, the water pipes and the exhaust...
  4. Replies
    Views

i believe its the 960 m90 box that fits to the t5...

i believe its the 960 m90 box that fits to the t5 box. on the 940 the m90 came after 1995. the diff ratios vary, i think there the same as 940 ratios but not 100%. so i think they are 3.31, 3.54,...
  5. Replies
    Views

Looks good mate, looking forward to seeing it in...

Looks good mate, looking forward to seeing it in the flesh and seeing what times it produces.
  6. Replies
    Views

That sounds way to loud to me to be the release...

That sounds way to loud to me to be the release bearing, fingers crossed the box doesn't have to come off again! if it does then you'll need to get it up here so we can get it in the motor club where...
  7. Replies
    Views

Iv just lined the rood of my 940 in a black felt....

Iv just lined the rood of my 940 in a black felt. My dad converts vans into motorhomes and its the stuff they put on the walls of the van. It comes in a variety of colours and is put of with trim...
  8. Replies
    Views

Have you disconnected the battery since youv'e...

Have you disconnected the battery since youv'e changed the MAF? when you diconnect the MAF the car should revert to a in built map so the car still runs if the MAF fails.

If you put the MAF on...
  9. That spoilers amazing!

That spoilers amazing!
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready