Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The last really well built rover was in 1976 the...

The last really well built rover was in 1976 the P6 ideally with the V8 up front, while I liked the SD1 vitesse ideally the twin plenium the P6 was far better built car.
  2. Replies
    Views

I've already called the RSPCA. Just to let them...

I've already called the RSPCA. Just to let them know that it was you in disguise dumping Lola in the bin :D
  3. Replies
    Views

Think the nudge bar thing was down to the year of...

Think the nudge bar thing was down to the year of the car, ie when the nudge bar ban was brought in think if your car was built afterwards and one was put on then that was why it failed, something...
  4. Replies
    Views

i had a nudge bar on my old Jeep with no problem,...

i had a nudge bar on my old Jeep with no problem, just going to get as much done that i know about then see what they say at the test centre (i think even they may scratch there head over some of the...
  5. Replies
    Views

Exactly mate, like i say i could be way out on...

Exactly mate, like i say i could be way out on this, but i remember having problems when i had a Big A bar fitted on my Animal Truck and that was all doen to crumple factors and safety, thats what...
  6. Replies
    Views

even if i have to swop bumpers its not the end of...

even if i have to swop bumpers its not the end of the world, & won't take 5minutes to swop back once she's passed lol
  7. Replies
    Views

I honestly dont know, def no expert on MOTs was...

I honestly dont know, def no expert on MOTs was just curious, just know what they are like, but then again if you know a "friendly tester" wont be a prob, but then again probably not a problem...
  8. Replies
    Views

i certainly hope not because i've removed all the...

i certainly hope not because i've removed all the internal reinforcements on the bumper as well
  9. Thread: My black S70R

by S1mon
    Replies
    Views

After the glaze was Car Lack 68 sealant, again...

After the glaze was Car Lack 68 sealant, again amazing stuff...but no photos, sorry! To finish it all off...Collonite 476S wax. Really happy with the end finish...for now! I feel I could have done...
  10. Replies
    Views

Poll: I say leaving it. it will reduce power and...

I say leaving it. it will reduce power and increase drag giving the rest of us a chance :-p

Also I think you should get some massive 22" rims with wide tyres, fit a loud 5kw sound system, a lounge...
  11. Replies
    Views

Poll: lol well in theory.... the raised bonnet will...

lol well in theory....

the raised bonnet will increase airflow under the hood and so should help reduce intake or latent heat temps and so should increase power, however at speed the raised bonnet...
  12. Replies
    Views

You'll also find the black plastic sleeve that...

You'll also find the black plastic sleeve that passes through the tailgate and glass will be cracked. Get a new one from a dealer before you re-assemble it all or from experience you'll be doing it...
  13. Replies
    Views

If it's an estate then it's probably the seal...

If it's an estate then it's probably the seal that's gone. When this fails it allows water into the mechanism, the wiper shaft runs through an aluminium cradle which once wet rusts and gradualy...
  14. Replies
    Views

its the metal grommet going thru the glass, the...

its the metal grommet going thru the glass, the different metal in the collar & on the wiper shaft corrode against each other. You need to strip it down, remove the wiper arm/shaft & grease it up
  15. Replies
    Views

Poll: "it does what mpg?" lol

"it does what mpg?" lol
  16. Replies
    Views

Poll: I know what you mean, but i get a lot of people...

I know what you mean, but i get a lot of people saying the same about my S70R.
    You do get a good feeling when you embarrass a new car in our old boxy volvos! lol
  17. Replies
    Views

Poll: No C70 option I see. 11 years old is obviously...

No C70 option I see. 11 years old is obviously not "Old School" enough :P
  18. Replies
    Views

apart from squeezing that bloody pipe between the...

apart from squeezing that bloody pipe between the subframe & the intercooler, which we ended up doing 3 times lol

i got a 19mm compressor fitting & had that welded on to that pipe you've now got
  19. It really is quite easy to do. If you are...

It really is quite easy to do. If you are genuinely interested then contact me via PM. The hardest part is welding a "t" piece into the lower intercooler pipework but I can do that for you.
  20. Swings and roundabouts I reckon. They say that...

Swings and roundabouts I reckon. They say that estates are more aerodynamic (although it is a Volvo !) but maybe saloons have a more rigid chassis and a little less weight (anyone got the kerb...
  21. Thread: Dyno

by p fandango
    Replies
    Views

got to be slicks

got to be slicks
  22. Replies
    Views

I just got rid of the bulkhead block all...

I just got rid of the bulkhead block all together, then just joined the engine bay pipes to the heater matrix with some heater pipe.
  23. Thread: De-cat 850?

by JelT5
    Replies
    Views

Give this lot a call ...

Give this lot a call

http://www.custom-chrome.co.uk/
  24. Replies
    Views

ABS SYSTEM FIXED, it wasn't the unit, i thought i...

ABS SYSTEM FIXED, it wasn't the unit, i thought i would check the ABS RING on the front wheels and they were chokka with mud n ££££ so i cleaned them all out , been perfect ever sine, touch wood...
  25. Replies
    Views

http://ekhatch.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/lambo-d...

http://ekhatch.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/lambo-doors-so-played-out.jpg
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready