Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

True... but I'm still praying.

True... but I'm still praying.
  2. Replies
    Views

The traction does look after you. I'm sure I can...

The traction does look after you. I'm sure I can feel it intervening on occasion way before it flashes the yellow 'calm down' light at you.
    I got back in the E39 M5 for a final blast the night...
  3. Replies
    Views

For comparison... 31359 And the Focus in the...

For comparison...

And the Focus in the background cost us less than the aforementioned discs and pads are going to!
  4. Replies
    Views

Just wondering if you decided on a warranty for...

Just wondering if you decided on a warranty for the car.
    Mine came with Safe and Sound (Sterling Moss). Dealer seems very happy with using them and it does seem, on paper at least, fairly...
  5. Replies
    Views

Nice choice! We traded the XC60 for the measly...

Nice choice!
    We traded the XC60 for the measly 6.2 version;). Awesome cars. I bet you'll never want to let it go
    Get thee to a tunnel! I couldn't believe the noise the first time I did it. Sunroof...
  6. Replies
    Views

I have a set of dark grey. You can have them for...

I have a set of dark grey. You can have them for price of postage.

PM me if you want them. I'm not on here much these days.
  7. Graham Welch should be able to help with a new...

Graham Welch should be able to help with a new exhaust if needed once other stuff is sorted shouldn't he?
  8. Got it in one chaps. Reluctor ring to blame....

Got it in one chaps. Reluctor ring to blame. Having both fronts replaced. Looks like a job I might tackle myself if I had the car here, but a few hours labour isn't much to get the car back on the...
  9. http://esd.volvocars.com/local/us/Polestar/Volvo-P...

http://esd.volvocars.com/local/us/Polestar/Volvo-Polestar-brochure-v1.pdf
  10. Replies
    Views

Er yes. I guess that was what he meant by M3....

Er yes. I guess that was what he meant by M3. Point was that for me, a standard cheapie was interchangeable.
    ...LOL
  11. Corrected the post. Stop/start comes in as soon...

Corrected the post.
    Stop/start comes in as soon as you stop and put into neutral. All of them have it as standard.
  12. Not a bit. Just didn't know about the hill start...

Not a bit. Just didn't know about the hill start feature until the first hill. Nice surprise.
  13. It does and it it's really good. If you put the...

It does and it it's really good. If you put the handbrake on, it releases as the clutch bites when you pull away. On a hill, you don't put it on at all as it has hill start assist and applies the...
  14. Best I could do. Crazy busy at the moment as...

Best I could do. Crazy busy at the moment as offspring number two due in 2 months and 'nesting' is keeping me busy. Clearance for a formal photo shoot is unlikely.

Went for 'Bright Silver'...
  15. My bad.:redface::redface:Will polish and post...

My bad.:redface::redface:Will polish and post some pics ASAP.
  16. Replies
    Views

Thanks also. I think i need something a little...

Thanks also. I think i need something a little more abrasive than what comes in the T-cut kit.
  17. Replies
    Views

Bought mine from Dave Barton. Very happy with the...

Bought mine from Dave Barton. Very happy with the quality. This one will go on the new car when it arrives.
  18. Yep. Only one fwd version available I think....

Yep. Only one fwd version available I think.
    What car isn't a lifestyle vehicle anyway? You buy it cos is suits your lifestyle. We want a big boot - check. Taller is easier with back back and kids -...
  19. Replies
    Views

Getting real warm here... MPG has dropped. Put it...

Getting real warm here... MPG has dropped. Put it down to just doing town miles but was not convincing myself really.

Had a misfire yesterday too. 60/70 mph, not hard throttle. Came off morotway....
  20. Replies
    Views

this one came on in the S60 a few weeks ago. Have...

this one came on in the S60 a few weeks ago. Have been ignoring it up until now...
    looks like i'll continue to ignore it at £150 to fix.
  21. Replies
    Views

Well did the fluid change today. There is a good...

Well did the fluid change today.
    There is a good write up already out there so this is just to add my experience.

Began armed with a box with 12l of Mobil 3309 from Opie.

Firstly after wasting...
  22. Replies
    Views

If I could get a proper colour match and texture...

If I could get a proper colour match and texture gone then I'd be tempted. Re the carbon, I guess I agree really thinking about it. Fake carbon all over the outside could really feel fake. Anyway,...
  23. Replies
    Views

Looks good. See you in the new year. I'm sure the...

Looks good. See you in the new year. I'm sure the other half won't notice that the car is absent and we are walking everywhere when we have our 'holiday' weekend up there.
  24. Replies
    Views

Mr Welch is where I will be going if I take that...

Mr Welch is where I will be going if I take that route.
  25. Replies
    Views

Mobil 3309 for R auto?

About to order 12l of this stuff to flush the box and hopefully have some left over so that I can drop the sump fluid at the next service.

Someone let me know quick if I've got the wrong end of...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready