Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Help

by britten_mark
    Replies
    Views

Bad luck mate, no matter how well we...

Bad luck mate, no matter how well we "enthusiasts" think we know cars we still get shafted occasionally.

Never mind polishing a turd, I'd be sending one, neatly boxed, to the scumbag who sold it...
  2. Great flowchart, I'll try that in the office car...

Great flowchart, I'll try that in the office car park at lunchtime and tomorrow morning when it always happens.

Sorry should have said "vacuum" rather than boost.

It's all temperature...
  3. Replies
    Views

I get 40mpg average (measured not guessed), can...

I get 40mpg average (measured not guessed), can do better on a long run, a light foot and cruise control helps
  4. Thread: your cars

by britten_mark
    Replies
    Views

Spent a day polishing on Saturday and still...

Spent a day polishing on Saturday and still shining like a ****house door, my lovely 117k mile TDi;

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq143/Stratoszero/V70tdired117k.jpg
  5. Replies
    Views

Wow. Thanks for showing what Lepsons can do, I...

Wow. Thanks for showing what Lepsons can do, I spent £100 more than that for no greater result

Try a set of old skool "kerb feelers" lol
  6. Replies
    Views

I'm getting a bit concerned by the jingoistic...

I'm getting a bit concerned by the jingoistic humour that's prevalant in this thread which is sounding like a deleted scene from a 70s sitcom like "Mind Your Language"? No amount of BNP-style...
  7. Replies
    Views

The importance of tyre pressures.

Have had my R for a few weeks now, and having sorted the binding handbrakes shoes that kept it immobile for a while have now had chance to get to know the car a bit better.

Have to say I was not...
  8. Replies
    Views

Having owned a '96 850 T5, a '98 V70R, and an '05...

Having owned a '96 850 T5, a '98 V70R, and an '05 V70R in succession I'll chip in.

Trying to compare new cars to old is futile as the law of diminishing returns kicks in. All you can do is judge...
  9. Where do you find out about all these little...

Where do you find out about all these little tweaks? Is there a book or is it like finding hidden levels on Supermario??
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready