Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Another little update here, seems I may have been...

Another little update here, seems I may have been a touch hasty. Have been back to the car to have a poke about, and decided to see whether or not my cheapo boost gauge worked better if I tapped into...
  2. Cheers for the input mate, just bought myself a...

Cheers for the input mate, just bought myself a front and rear top strut to fit this weekend, and will be changing out the ARBs at some point in the next couple of months when I have a spare £450 or...
  3. Linkage sheathe snapped around the back-front...

Linkage sheathe snapped around the back-front cable of the shifter yesterday while out on a decent drive (had to drive home from 3-4 miles away in 3rd without stopping), so we decided to bodge it...
  4. @kmb I just fitted the spacers, used 15mm all...

@kmb I just fitted the spacers, used 15mm all round and tbh it probably could've gone a bit further on the front without being too far out, have yet to see what handling difference there is though,...
  5. Cheers, will keep that in mind when buying, maybe...

Cheers, will keep that in mind when buying, maybe get a normal front strut but soften the dampers a bit and keep the rear stiff and maintain grip?

Also, will maybe be getting some semi-slicks and...
  6. Cheers for the info brother, will start looking...

Cheers for the info brother, will start looking for a 10V gearbox at some point in the next month or so. Is it the M56H that I'm looking for? Think I'm on an M56L, but not 100% sure. Those ratios...
  7. Ey up all, quick update here, went over and...

Ey up all, quick update here, went over and fitted the linkage I bought from eBay earlier today (which wasn't without issue, who'd have thought??) unfortunately my mates laptop, which has finally...
  8. Righto @kmb, cheers, will direct my enquiries his...

Righto @kmb, cheers, will direct my enquiries his way [emoji106]

Just a little update here, finally got my mitts on the correct linkage, Lolvo is currently in Leeds awaiting a remap, held up a...
  9. So, where was I up to- ah, yes, banging on...

So, where was I up to-

ah, yes, banging on about Volvos, as usual.

As you can see from the photos, the clearance on the brakes is literally 1-2mm in places near the front of the alloys, this...
  10. Never mind, have figured it out. After speaking...

Never mind, have figured it out. After speaking to a couple of Volvo dudes they recommended I pop the airbox off and just have a check of the linkage cables. The plastic sheathe around one is...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready