Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

This is a common problem. Same as on Ford Focus....

This is a common problem. Same as on Ford Focus. I hadn't seen this post otherwise I would have given you some advice. Best thing is to cable tie clips down tight so that they don't come loose. This...
  2. Replies
    Views

First decent drive in s60 d5.

Just got back after a 4 day break in Lake district. Took the volvo S60 d5 and am amazed with fuel economy . Filled it up and got an amazing 960 miles to a tank. Is that normal miles to tank? Best buy...
  3. Thread: Maf?

by AAnickmac
    Replies
    Views

Might be worth cleaning the sensor. What air...

Might be worth cleaning the sensor. What air filter you running with? Sensor might just be contaminated/dirty. Bit of carb cleaner might work.
  4. Replies
    Views

Another Volvo!

Picked up my new Volvo S60 D5 this morning. It's a 2004 model in se trim, in black. 163bhp manual. I think the alloys are "Thor". It drives amazing. It's had a recent full clutch kit and new water...
  5. Replies
    Views

That sounds right. Have you had the battery...

That sounds right. Have you had the battery checked? Just because it's about a year old doesn't make it good. I would check the battery first. I would also run the engine with a load on (lights,...
  6. Replies
    Views

Excellent. I'll be there. Booked off work from...

Excellent. I'll be there. Booked off work from 13th till 4th sept. So I'm coming. ����
  7. Taken mine off today after it fouled on new...

Taken mine off today after it fouled on new exhaust I fitted.
  8. Replies
    Views

I bought mine from parts for volvo and it said no...

I bought mine from parts for volvo and it said no o rings in box. But they were inside when I opened it. I do have some somewhere as I bought some thinking I needed them.
  9. Thread: The Ginge

by AAnickmac
    Replies
    Views

Sounds like might be pump. Have you got correct...

Sounds like might be pump. Have you got correct grade oil. Too thin may cause light to flicker a bit with slightly worn pump. I hope it's something silly. Checked the wiring from switch? Not rubbed...
  10. Lovely looking motor. Have just read whole story...

Lovely looking motor. Have just read whole story of this car and am amazed with what you have done. Very very impressed, and those wheels are just the best.
    I Might have to have a word with my...
  11. Replies
    Views

What's an ideal turbo upgrade to the 2.5t then?

What's an ideal turbo upgrade to the 2.5t then?
  12. Replies
    Views

I suppose it's worth what somebody will pay.

I suppose it's worth what somebody will pay.
  13. Replies
    Views

check the engine number. if it has had an engine...

check the engine number. if it has had an engine swap, it would have been, engine, turbo and ecu or been remapped. but i dont see why they would have gone through all the trouble. you may just have a...
  14. Replies
    Views

i use to use turtle wax ice on my cars and vans....

i use to use turtle wax ice on my cars and vans. goes on well and all but only last a very very short time. looks very good once done but just wished it lasted longer.
  15. Ha ha, glad it's sorted mate.

Ha ha, glad it's sorted mate.
  16. Totally agree with this. Being honest at a...

Totally agree with this. Being honest at a breakdown is the best thing. I have been out to breakdowns where they tell you a load of lies because they are embarrassed to own up to what they have done....
  17. if you have a multi meter, stick it on volts and...

if you have a multi meter, stick it on volts and go from neg post of battery with one lead and engine with the other lead. get some one to try start it and see what readings you get on the meter. it...
  18. Replies
    Views

thats good news with the AA. I'm glad its all...

thats good news with the AA. I'm glad its all finally sorted out.
  19. Thread: lovvvvly T5R

by AAnickmac
    Replies
    Views

it was pee ing down and i had a customer watching...

it was pee ing down and i had a customer watching me taking a picture of what they thought was a yellow box! they didnt have they same enthusiasm about it as i did. i might pop past again as its only...
  20. Replies
    Views

lovely example there. looking really good. what...

lovely example there. looking really good. what size is that tailpipe on your exhaust? looks really nice.
  21. Thread: Devastated

by AAnickmac
    Replies
    Views

That doesn't sound too good. Fingers crossed...

That doesn't sound too good. Fingers crossed it's not too bad.
  22. my C70 had similar white marks on it. its...

my C70 had similar white marks on it. its normally kids fingers with sun tan lotion on them. its a bitch on paintwork. i used t cut and it came off a treat. inside on the trim i used baby wipes...
  23. Thread: The Ginge

by AAnickmac
    Replies
    Views

thats looking nice. i must pull my finger out and...

thats looking nice. i must pull my finger out and start doing mine. just finished a week of night shifts so maybe get going with it this weekend.
  24. Thread: Dab?

by AAnickmac
    Replies
    Views

There is a unit you can buy. Local volvo dealers...

There is a unit you can buy. Local volvo dealers in Brighton and horsham said it couldn't be done. Lol. I had an S40 series 2. 2006. High performance audio and amps as standard. Now my brother works...
  25. Thread: The Ginge

by AAnickmac
    Replies
    Views

this looks great! i have just picked up an...

this looks great! i have just picked up an identical car. loving it. i am looking at getting some newer wheels as it only has the 16" set. new water pump and cam belt going on tomorrow and a full...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready