Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Few Q's

by merc85
    Replies
    Views

Ive only killed one auto box, done 2 manuals lol....

Ive only killed one auto box, done 2 manuals lol. Ive heard that the oil ways/channels in the R auto boxs are wider to help keep the transmission oil cooler for longer
  2. Replies
    Views

Right, you have a P2 facelift is what yoyu're...

Right, you have a P2 facelift is what yoyu're saying? I think there is some code name for it like P86 or something but I just know it as a "facelifed mark 2". If that's the case then the parts are...
  3. Thread: New Ride

by JamesT5
    Replies
    Views

By the way John, it looks like your car is...

By the way John, it looks like your car is ex-Nottighamshire Police. I've found one image here of it in Police livery although it's not conclusive as the VRN isn't visible but it's labelled on Flikr...
  4. Replies
    Views

just had mine done was on 89k but for my car it...

just had mine done was on 89k but for my car it said 96k cost me £253 all in
  5. Replies
    Views

I was lead to believe it was 70k although mine...

I was lead to believe it was 70k although mine did 130k between belt changes. i think i got lucky lol.
    you got yourself an ex plod now John?
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready