Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hey, £500 for a garage to change the rad? :eek: ...

Hey, £500 for a garage to change the rad? :eek:

If your at all handy with the old spanner set, I'd say save your beans and DIY. It's really not that hard a job to do - can be a bit fiddely with...
  2. Replies
    Views

Had the same problem myself and had to change out...

Had the same problem myself and had to change out the Rad, as per T5 Stealth. Not the worst job in the world to do - the Hanyes manual describes the procedure pretty well.
  3. Replies
    Views

Had the samee issue with my 850, and went through...

Had the samee issue with my 850, and went through the same series of checks and head scratching..

In the end, turned out to be worn track rod end and drop links.

Hope this helps.
  4. Replies
    Views

If it's anything like the SC805C head units, the...

If it's anything like the SC805C head units, the code is set by volvo when it's made and stored on a database Volvo can access. As far as I know you can't reprogramme it with another code.

I was...
  5. Replies
    Views

Is there anyway to disable the volume speed...

Is there anyway to disable the volume speed feature? I tend to play mine quite loud anyway and have to keep turning it down when I hit the motorway ;)

Mine plays CDRs and 'Proper' CDs ok, but...
  6. Thread: Info please

by Diesel64
    Replies
    Views

Dunno about the other issues you have, tho I have...

Dunno about the other issues you have, tho I have the same issue with the clinking sound at slow speeds, so was going to do the drop link when I get a chance (PCV system is priority for me at the mo,...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready