Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Having been away from this forum for a while I...

Having been away from this forum for a while I thought it was time to update my mileage and see what's been going on recently. Whilst still looking for my dream 'R' my T5 is still used almost every...
  2. Replies
    Views

Very nice, maybe Graham will change his mind and...

Very nice, maybe Graham will change his mind and sell me his. :D
  3. Replies
    Views

Just what I was going to say! Looks too good to...

Just what I was going to say! Looks too good to get dirty me thinks......
  4. Replies
    Views

Wow the under bonnet looks like it just come out...

Wow the under bonnet looks like it just come out of the showroom! You must have spent many moons getting it like that so you can just dust it off every week or so now I guess!

Now, if ever you...
  5. Replies
    Views

That looks really,really good. I never used to...

That looks really,really good. I never used to like black cars cos they show the dirt but since getting mine my views have changed somewhat. Not sure I could get quite the same results as you've...
  6. Replies
    Views

Another super looking car that, wheels look great...

Another super looking car that, wheels look great against the green too. Looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do to come anywhere near the standards of some of these cars on here!
  7. Replies
    Views

A wee bit too dark I think

A wee bit too dark I think
  8. Replies
    Views

I'll sleep on it, let you know in the morn zzzzzzz

I'll sleep on it, let you know in the morn zzzzzzz
  9. Replies
    Views

Just been looking through the thread from the...

Just been looking through the thread from the beginning, what fantastic attention to detail! Like the mods too.

Looking forward to watching progress through to the finished project, thanks for...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready