Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi Mac Hid kit is a great upgrade as are the...

Hi Mac

Hid kit is a great upgrade as are the crystal lights as Volvokid says they look superb too.

Russ
  2. Replies
    Views

The car will power the unit dont worry :gossip:

The car will power the unit dont worry :gossip:
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi Liam The Konis are ok...it would be better...

Hi Liam

The Konis are ok...it would be better to invest in a set of the excellent IPD anti roll bars( a pair ) apart from the engine its one of the best mods i have ever done on the yellow saloon...
  4. Thats a good overview especially the troll raid i...

Thats a good overview especially the troll raid i mean e-raid from other forums...:biggrin:

You forgot Peter at Charwood Volvo :wallbash: near gatwick
  5. Replies
    Views

Thanks Al nice to see you have done something...

Thanks Al nice to see you have done something about it don't worry i have a copy when the time comes....
  6. Replies
    Views

Sorry to here about your long day i am sure we...

Sorry to here about your long day i am sure we are al looking forward to the picks of the new arrival :smile:
  7. Replies
    Views

Oh dear sorry its still not sorted :( did you...

Oh dear sorry its still not sorted :( did you check that fuel is actually getting to the spark plugs ?

Also if you turn the ignition on does the CIS valve (under the throttle body cover hum ) ???...
  8. Hi Phil It sounds like a plug or possibly a...

Hi Phil

It sounds like a plug or possibly a lead take the leads out and look closely at the colour of them they should be a nice clean grey colour if they look brown or dark at all change them...
  9. Replies
    Views

The Walbro 255 is a very good upgrade the cars...

The Walbro 255 is a very good upgrade the cars are getting old now and many cars we see are in need of a new one especially uprated cars they cost approx £85

Russ
  10. Replies
    Views

As NB says check the relay but the best thing to...

As NB says check the relay but the best thing to do is see if fuel is actually getting to the spark plugs (the relay mentioned is the fuel injector pulse relay i have seen two cars over the years...
  11. Replies
    Views

I am sure we can sort out a ride for you...

I am sure we can sort out a ride for you :B_thumb: the best paddle set up is the Helix set up , they only rated it to 450 ftlbs (i dont use NM figures) they are very happy to here its made 524 ftlbs...
  12. Looks like a nice job do a video so we can all...

Looks like a nice job do a video so we can all here it
  13. Replies
    Views

Make sure you by quality no scratch stuff as you...

Make sure you by quality no scratch stuff as you only have to look at the normal stuff to scratch it lol

i nearly did it but gave up on the idea

Good luck
  14. Replies
    Views

The rear window and quaters are one piece with...

The rear window and quaters are one piece with the seal as well so new will be needed if you don't need to take them out save your self approx £500 lol
  15. Replies
    Views

Great news glad you brought and fitted both the...

Great news glad you brought and fitted both the bars its a great mod and one of the best things i did to the T5R in the early days :flying:
  16. Replies
    Views

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j152/500bhpvolvo...

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j152/500bhpvolvo/VARIOUS%20VOLVO%20PICS/Scannedmagazinefeaturesyellowt5r-2.jpg...
  17. Replies
    Views

Volvos in Print......

Thought I would add this thread as some of the articles you may not have seen I thought it would be nice to put together an archive of articles on our much loved Volvos I will start with a very...
  18. Replies
    Views

I ran Dunlop Sp sport 9090 on the Peril until i...

I ran Dunlop Sp sport 9090 on the Peril until i got the cut slicks was very happy with them and the grip was very good wet or dry even with a bit of boost lol
  19. Replies
    Views

Hi Piles Good luck with the new car Russ

Hi Piles

Good luck with the new car

Russ
  20. Replies
    Views

Hi Pete They are cast in i have some picks i...

Hi Pete

They are cast in i have some picks i had taken when my liners were cut out of my block to see whats needed to sort it i will try to find them

Each one i have seen looked the...
  21. Replies
    Views

Hi Nick Nothing really was just testing the...

Hi Nick

Nothing really was just testing the system out so just makes a noise as the car is held at 4k when full throttle is applied

Russ
  22. Replies
    Views

I have driven quite a few Volvo's with both types...

I have driven quite a few Volvo's with both types if you want my advise i would go for the gripper every time.

The quaife will still make you have to fight the car quite an amount it is better...
  23. Replies
    Views

Thanks Cameron those sorts of vids will be on you...

Thanks Cameron those sorts of vids will be on you tube once i have been around the top gear track again :smileypul

Russ
  24. Replies
    Views

Our Yellow's videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8hDRGP3iBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0SqSVvvP_8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74IOTgoIGtQ

Not mine but it is my car lol
  25. Replies
    Views

Well done James welcome to the club :) Russ

Well done James welcome to the club :)

Russ
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready