Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

R front bumber next maybe??????????? made my old...

R front bumber next maybe???????????
    made my old V70 look rather nice
  2. Replies
    Views

looking MMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAZZING as we say in wales

looking MMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAZZING as we say in wales
  3. Replies
    Views

With out easy bleed it's a bloody night mare!!!...

With out easy bleed it's a bloody night mare!!! Took me ages!!! Easy bleed will take less than a min!!!!
  4. Replies
    Views

T5's and t5r's are the same the 850R has slightly...

T5's and t5r's are the same the 850R has slightly and I mean slighlt different rods, no offence but if you don't know a lot bout these engine you prob won't see the difference, that is how small it...
  5. Replies
    Views

ST gearbox on my 850R

Some of you may know I have just purchased a 850R with a st 6 speed gearbox, all I can say is WOW, it has transformed the car, 1st gear is about the same as the m56 but 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th are alot...
  6. Replies
    Views

go onto volvospeed, there was a red 850 which...

go onto volvospeed, there was a red 850 which done this conversion, dont know where to find it mind.
  7. Replies
    Views

Gripper fitted OMFG

well my project is almost complete, just a new lick of paint and some bits and bobs, but the diff, omg the diff, cant speak highly enough of the gripper lsd, go into a corner put you foot down and...
  8. Replies
    Views

i changed the bushes on my 98 c70t5, nightmare of...

i changed the bushes on my 98 c70t5, nightmare of a job, but can be done, got to poly bush my v70 the weekend
  9. Thread: Garrett turbo

by spesh
    Replies
    Views

hi the link below takes you to the same turbo i...

hi the link below takes you to the same turbo i have on my car, car drives fine under 3500rpm and when the turbo kicks in hold on, i'd recommend the GT30R
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready