Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hamish @ HLM, Bromsgrove...

Hamish @ HLM, Bromsgrove got me the clutch - I added it when I put the quaiffe diff in. i sourced the TTV SMF from Don @ Kalmar Union. I just told him what gearbox I had. He has them in stock.
  2. Replies
    Views

I am using an uprate sachs motorsport clutch. Bit...

I am using an uprate sachs motorsport clutch. Bit heavier on the left leg than standard but it doesn't slip.

Ran a solid 450NM for most of the rev range and it ideally supports my other...
  3. Replies
    Views

There's no point whatsoever in comparing ME7 with...

There's no point whatsoever in comparing ME7 with previous systems, they just don't behave in the same way at all. There can be many many reasons why an ME7 will pull boost throttle and timing, it...
  4. Replies
    Views

Much as I hate to admit being wrong here are some...

Much as I hate to admit being wrong here are some things to consider with regard to boost:

1. TCV's leak a bit so for a given set up an MBC will hold more boost. I don't know what JT runs but my...
  5. Replies
    Views

I think you need advice from people who can offer...

I think you need advice from people who can offer a comparison.

On a stock vehicle your 16t won't drop boost but if mapped they will because it cannot sustain the peak. In my experience a tired...
  6. Replies
    Views

I have the red spring in mine. My map is asking...

I have the red spring in mine. My map is asking for 1.4bar boost. Until I changed my actuator my boost hit a peak of 1.4 then almost immediately dropped to 1.2bar then after 5,500 dropped to 1.1. I...
  7. Replies
    Views

The basic setting pressure of the actuator is...

The basic setting pressure of the actuator is 4.35psi for the B5234T3 but this is done with compressed air on the actuator diaphragm and not from the turbo when the engine is running so the operating...
  8. Replies
    Views

i have a s60 t5 with all the same mods as you and...

i have a s60 t5 with all the same mods as you and mine boosts just like yours but holds 18psi.
  9. Replies
    Views

Yep thats right. Little hole in the BCS

Yep thats right.

Little hole in the BCS
  10. Replies
    Views

boost tailing of as you climb the revs is normal...

boost tailing of as you climb the revs is normal and all cars do it
  11. Replies
    Views

Standard running pressure is about 10psi so I...

Standard running pressure is about 10psi so I would think, with the remap, probably the blue or possibly the red (the red may be too much tho)
  12. Replies
    Views

This switch does not illuminate. Not sure why...

This switch does not illuminate. Not sure why you'd want it to because it has no visible positions on it. The positions are indicated on the LCD display beneath your speedo/rev counter.
  13. Replies
    Views

Haha, shed some light, I get it lol. Um no, I...

Haha, shed some light, I get it lol.

Um no, I have no idea.

You could say "I'm in the dark"!

I'll get me coat.
  14. Replies
    Views

Try this linky ...

Try this linky

http://www.euroshina.com.ua/calc.php?lng=en

I found when I went up a rim size to 18 inch, my overall diameter of tyre also increased by an inch. I went from 205/45/17 to...
  15. Replies
    Views

The rule of thumb is if you go up a size ,you go...

The rule of thumb is if you go up a size ,you go down a profile! If you go to say " Kiwk-Fit" they should have a michelin data book! This book give's you the running circumfrence of each size of...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready