Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

On the V70R/S60R engine, they have cylinder...

On the V70R/S60R engine, they have cylinder liners and there is a design flaw in that when the white block engine was bored out, in the factory, from 81mm to the 83mm required for 2521cc, this made...
  2. Replies
    Views

It's done using VIDA.

It's done using VIDA.
  3. Replies
    Views

You also need to ensure you will be happy with...

You also need to ensure you will be happy with the jap spec or whether you will want to convert it back to UK spec. In that I mean the simple stuff like speedo in Miles rather than Km, all DIM info...
  4. Replies
    Views

Low mileage is one thing but if the car has not...

Low mileage is one thing but if the car has not been properly maintained then it won't make any difference.
    Also depends on how it's been driven. The splines normally wear because of being driven...
  5. I had my first 850 t5 in 2002 and can honestly...

I had my first 850 t5 in 2002 and can honestly say it was the first car I owned that would do over 130 mph. It was an amazing car and compared to anything else on handling standard equipment...
  6. The only way I'd have an 850 is if I was to put...

The only way I'd have an 850 is if I was to put the V70 interior into it and quite possibly change the front end to a V70, and while Im there the door handles, side strips and rear bumper. I'll stick...
  7. Think that hits the nail straight in Colin, your...

Think that hits the nail straight in Colin, your spot on there, our T5-R is raw compared to the softened world of our V70R Awd, the 850 handles better ( far more positive than the V70 ), but that...
  8. 850`s r good but more road noise,p1 70`s r less...

850`s r good but more road noise,p1 70`s r less noise and a bit heavier,p2`s are more comfortable,heavier but I`d love a 2.4t5 all day long,expensive on parts tho.They all good,just depends on what u...
  9. I think it's because the 850 parts are cheaper...

I think it's because the 850 parts are cheaper and the cars are easier to work on. But this is just a guess, 850 owners may come with a totally different reason and personally I'd have a V70R P2 or...
  10. good luck with this!!

good luck with this!!
  11. Replies
    Views

Lee;A few good posts there following on from the...

Lee;A few good posts there following on from the original poster whom i believe you have met and compared motors. I think you are both NUTS .:smile:

Did you need to change all those components...
  12. Replies
    Views

Poll: his is in the for ale section £1895

his is in the for ale section £1895
  13. Replies
    Views

There are no differences between 03 and 04 cars....

There are no differences between 03 and 04 cars. None of the 'facelift' changes happened until 54 plate cars started rolling off the line. Haldex II was fitted to all production 03 and 04/54 cars....
  14. Replies
    Views

I too had trouble free motoring with my classic R...

I too had trouble free motoring with my classic R for 4 years and if you asked me do i regret getting rid, the answer would be yes. However, if you asked me if i regret getting my latest R then the...
  15. Replies
    Views

I own an s60r so I think I can comment on...

I own an s60r so I think I can comment on this.Just try to buy one that has had some of the `biggie` repairs done.Angle gear,clutch,fuel pumps or shocks.mine has been pretty bullet-proof for the past...
  16. Replies
    Views

If it's been treated to 4 tyres at a time and...

If it's been treated to 4 tyres at a time and regular rotation, it sounds like you'll have one of the few good ones :)

If there's a variation in axle rotation speed front to back, the viscous...
  17. Replies
    Views

welcome back

welcome back
  18. Replies
    Views

Welcome back. I would imagine the Phase 2 has...

Welcome back.

I would imagine the Phase 2 has the same system on principal to the phase 1. However as the phase two is a much newer and updated car it wouldnt supprise me if there were many...
  19. Replies
    Views

hey good to see your back

hey good to see your back
  20. Replies
    Views

Welcome back dude...

Welcome back dude...
  21. Replies
    Views

See post number 2 :) ...

See post number 2 :)

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26644&highlight=vpcuk+stickers
  22. Replies
    Views

Poll: Hey Mike for your info the C70 is now on the road...

Hey Mike for your info the C70 is now on the road has been since the start of the month, so i'm finnaly enjoying driving it :)
  23. Replies
    Views

Poll: Sorry mate but your head is so far up your own...

Sorry mate but your head is so far up your own bottom with that comment. Anyone could go out and buy a second hand R like yours but most of us wouldn't because they are so unreliable.
    Volvokid has...
  24. Replies
    Views

I think your comments are quite funny considering...

I think your comments are quite funny considering you spent money fitting parts that the c70 never came out with and were not even on any parts list.
    Why would you fit R wheels etc to a c70 for...
  25. Replies
    Views

It's only a Volvo car at the end of the day not a...

It's only a Volvo car at the end of the day not a bloody Bugatti , stop worrying about getting it dirty or getting the odd stone chip, just drive it.I can't get my head round the fact you spent...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready