Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

lol.....did Nat just draw a man thingy on Steve's...

lol.....did Nat just draw a man thingy on Steve's thread.......schoolboy giggle........Mod's......lol :hidesbehi:hidesbehi
  2. Replies
    Views

This was the 2ND to last job I did a couple of...

This was the 2ND to last job I did a couple of months ago, wheels powder coated.
    http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d24/BOSOZOKU-1/S60R%20Flash%20Green/IMAG1198_zpsfln6wuwu.jpg
  3. Thread: S60 r 2005

by jamesy12345
    Replies
    Views

not wrong there mate, promised myself I would...

not wrong there mate, promised myself I would sell two cars & only managed to get rid of the 480. Two more need to go really...if I was sensible I would sell the 21 Quadra but I didn't get where I am...
  4. Replies
    Views

John, I think you need to step back or something,...

John, I think you need to step back or something, I have to agree with Chris about the taste in which this comes across.You are obviously stressed but given recent events and that you aren't...
  5. Thread: Over promotion

by Santa
    Replies
    Views

Over promotion

As many of you will know, we have been operating a Trade Scheme for some time now. This is a scheme where traders register there details and activities with ourselves and in return we grant them the...
  6. Outside of people posting pics of animal cruelty...

Outside of people posting pics of animal cruelty and posts of similar nature, how can a single post look worse than what you had just posted? It looks like "We don't like that kid in our class, he...
  7. Replies
    Views

Lmao we are only pulling youre leg pin up girl...

Lmao we are only pulling youre leg pin up girl but just watch that orca ;) he's a double for Sean Connery lol.

If ovlov ever joins he's the one to watch he's a right smoothie he's like something...
  8. Replies
    Views

Im pretty sure the northerners have got her forum...

Im pretty sure the northerners have got her forum warning quote saved as a ringtone I hadn't imagined such foul word could come out of such a polite person before I met nat
  9. Replies
    Views

Think you may have worked out 2+2 as 5 there ...

Think you may have worked out 2+2 as 5 there

I share your point........but please less of the language

Problems of enforcements, those that do wrong often don't see it......luckily mods...
  10. Replies
    Views

Think she means Muggins. He went to Santa's gaf...

Think she means Muggins. He went to Santa's gaf to kick tyres, didn't he?
  11. Thread: intake pipe

by Santa
    Replies
    Views

Just read through it James and I completely agree!

Just read through it James and I completely agree!
  12. Thread: intake pipe

by Jamest5r
    Replies
    Views

Just close the tread rich it's not going anywhere,

Just close the tread rich it's not going anywhere,
  13. Replies
    Views

Guys, I'm sure you can deal with this off here....

Guys, I'm sure you can deal with this off here. Not even sure why there is a need to have threads or posts about banned members. Thread closed. Further posts, mentions and threads ref banned members...
  14. Replies
    Views

Some updates about my quest. After talking with...

Some updates about my quest. After talking with some of my family members, the car spent about two more years in the family garage after being off-registered. So the sale must have take place around...
  15. Thread: rip kit part one

by Santa
    Replies
    Views

Reports of trading without registration. (With...

Reports of trading without registration. (With complaints).

Account limited as a result.
  16. Merry Christmas to all the VPC team and of course...

Merry Christmas to all the VPC team and of course thanks for keeping this place great!!

Have a good Christmas rich hope you and Nat have a great day.
  17. Replies
    Views

Had a top day mate, just a little disapointed in...

Had a top day mate, just a little disapointed in my car, I'm sure the edit will look good on all the cars, lots if out takes and funny bits, Tiff is a genuine nice bloke (not like other TV...
  18. Replies
    Views

fantastic :D Sadly, due to forum rules, I can...

fantastic :D

Sadly, due to forum rules, I can see this thread being pulled within 10 minutes...
  19. Replies
    Views

Oi Nat lol, Sarkey San has been bribed with the...

Oi Nat lol, Sarkey San has been bribed with the promise of a McD's lunch so there :B_thumb:

It's my long weekend off this week, Thur/Fri from this week coupled with Sat and Sun from next week,...
  20. E brake repair complete thanks to support from this forum

I found that my new to me 2006 V70R had a catastrophic parking brake shoe failure on the passenger side (right for us folks in the colonies). This is a pic of what I was working with.

It...
  21. Replies
    Views

Welcome. Pop over to GRN for a chat. They...

Welcome.

Pop over to GRN for a chat. They look after Santa's S60R as well as a few others members cars.

They can offer you various different types of remaps, exhaust, FMIC and air intake...
  22. Replies
    Views

All done and dusted, pads and carriers replaced...

All done and dusted, pads and carriers replaced and no more clucking. Great professional and freindly service they also gave my car the once over and let me know what needs doing in the future. Got...
  23. Replies
    Views

Well back on topic thanks for the recomendations,...

Well back on topic thanks for the recomendations, Chads Uncle took a look at the issue and I now have it booked in for next saturday to get it fixed.

For those interested the clunking was being...
  24. Replies
    Views

at least some one reads my posts

at least some one reads my posts
  25. Replies
    Views

I knew it was one of them !

I knew it was one of them !
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready