1. Replies
    Views

I will try that when I get home tonight. Thanks

I will try that when I get home tonight. Thanks
  2. Thread: Hot rear brake!

by Libra
    Replies
    Views

I had my hand brake shoes replaced earlier...

I had my hand brake shoes replaced earlier because they where worn out. They said that for normal operation, one click to hold the car and 3 clicks to fully hold the car. Although that does depend...
  3. Replies
    Views

loverly looking S70 you have there.

loverly looking S70 you have there.
  4. Car is looking great and I like the new addition...

Car is looking great and I like the new addition of the tints. Might I say that £70 for the dents to be removed is quite a lot. I pay £35 to a dentmaster and he does work for Aston Martin, Mercedes...
  5. Owwwwerrr. Very nice indeed. Can I ask, is...

Owwwwerrr. Very nice indeed.

Can I ask, is the colour of those Pegs, 'magnum' silver rather than silver?
  6. Replies
    Views

I find that 1st is quite short, second is a...

I find that 1st is quite short, second is a loverly gear and very under-rathed as it really does go. 3rd, 4th and 5th I find are quite short and 6th could be longer.

I too am starting to block...
  7. Replies
    Views

She looks loverly and the tints look great. I...

She looks loverly and the tints look great. I don't know what it is, but a Volvo estate like the V70, just feels like a proper Volvo, where as a saloon does not.
  8. Replies
    Views

This might help you...

This might help you out...http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/what-does-polishing-do.html

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/meguiars-g220-dual-action-machine-polisher.html
  9. Replies
    Views

DA = Dual action. There are two types of...

DA = Dual action.

There are two types of machine polisher. Type 1 Rotary. these are usually sanders that have been converted into a polisher. These move in a circular motion. OK if you know what...
  10. Replies
    Views

Bighead :D

Bighead :D
  11. Replies
    Views

Thanks for all the replies. I too think it is the...

Thanks for all the replies. I too think it is the MAF sensor. Anyway, my dad was going to phone them up on my behave to see if the garage can look at the car sooner than Thursday when I had...
  12. Replies
    Views

I really should do this sort of thing for a...

I really should do this sort of thing for a living, but alas I know what its like in the winter, plus I have RSI in my right hand.

Wash your car with a good shampoo, something like Megs gold...
  13. Thread: S60R problems

by Libra
    Replies
    Views

Up date for you. Pilling phoned me early this...

Up date for you.

Pilling phoned me early this afternoon to tell me that the assessor (warranty guy) came and saw the angle gear and are going to pay for it. What a relief.

The bearing that...
  14. Replies
    Views

I will add to what was said earlier. Get a...

I will add to what was said earlier.

Get a good car shampoo, something like Megs gold class/or the NXT, a couple of buckets, and a wash mitt, preferably lambs wool one. Why two buckets -...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready