Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yes I agree but looked there and its 'spare'...

Yes I agree but looked there and its 'spare' (empty slot)? Same in other fuse boxes.
  2. Replies
    Views

You should be flushing the entire transmission...

You should be flushing the entire transmission every 5 years or 50,000 miles. I believe that volvo introduced this additional layer of servicing many years after production as “lifetime” fluid has...
  3. Replies
    Views

Level diagram 33269

Level diagram 33269
  4. Replies
    Views

How have you come to the conclusion that the...

How have you come to the conclusion that the whole gearbox needs replacing? Flush the transmission fluid using the Gibbons method. If you have any concerns that the transmission is getting gunked up...
  5. 33248 I remember this thread but could never...

33248 I remember this thread but could never figure out what forum...after some long term absense and running issues going to leave this here..my running joke locally of yea it's 2bar doesn't seem a...
  6. Replies
    Views

YES she flew throught and the MOT guy said how...

YES she flew throught and the MOT guy said how much better she was now! Trouble is I have moved onto a farm now and shes struggling with the muddy lanes so I may have to get a 4x4 Volvo XC70 or XC90....
  7. Replies
    Views

Afternoon peeps, hope everyone is well, If you...

Afternoon peeps, hope everyone is well,

If you need any info on my old car "Blacky" just ask , good to see she is still around, i did see the ebay advert and contacted the seller to forward my...
  8. Replies
    Views

Find a different MOT test centre. ;)

Find a different MOT test centre. ;)
  9. Replies
    Views

Great thread, just read all 97 pages lol, took me...

Great thread, just read all 97 pages lol, took me 3 days or so on and off :crazy:
  10. Replies
    Views

Nice work! So jealous of you guys that can...

Nice work!

So jealous of you guys that can fabricate things :B_thumb:
  11. Replies
    Views

Nice job Dave, that downpipe looks awesome, not...

Nice job Dave, that downpipe looks awesome, not the easiest of jobs to do with the added issue of the angle gear being in the way.
  12. Replies
    Views

I’ve just had 2 small leaks into my footwell in...

I’ve just had 2 small leaks into my footwell in both V70 and XC70. Here’s some images of the stuff I came across.
  13. Replies
    Views

Our new house has a steep drive and getting in...

Our new house has a steep drive and getting in and out of the garage is a PITA, especially with the low ground clearance on BR coilovers. I finally finished the necessary ramps needed to get Betsy...
  14. Replies
    Views

not really, but I'm going to run out of time to...

not really, but I'm going to run out of time to finish and test it before August :uglyhamme

this engine was built using all sorts of bits and bobs, just to get some seat time, so its served its...
  15. Replies
    Views

https://youtube.com/shorts/afRUGW4ApWA?feature=sha...

https://youtube.com/shorts/afRUGW4ApWA?feature=share
  16. Replies
    Views

Well………. Had a small leak from the remote...

Well……….

Had a small leak from the remote reservoirs, so stripped it all down
    and ended up replacing one of them, the bleed the whole system, in
    preparation for the track day. But once at the...
  17. Replies
    Views

That's great, hopefully this will iron out the...

That's great, hopefully this will iron out the issue. Good to she Betsy progressing again, I now have to pull my finger out and get on with my projects, the have been waiting way to long now for...
  18. Replies
    Views

3316633167 Wife overlocked a section of heat...

Wife overlocked a section of heat wrap to form a heat shield for the new AFR sensor loom. Fits nicely into the space. A bit of fettling to do (suspect that there is a small exhaust...
  19. Replies
    Views

I recently had a failing injector. It felt like...

I recently had a failing injector. It felt like the engine was chugging a bit and felt like a misfire at times. The car didn’t throw any fault codes. So I researched the issue and someone suggested...
  20. Replies
    Views

Quick update Having finally tuned the car to a...

Quick update

Having finally tuned the car to a point where it cold starts reliably, and is reasonable on fuel, I parked it up. In the garage from January to today, and I drove an S60 instead. Now...
  21. Replies
    Views

GLWTS, I'd be interested if my drive wasn't...

GLWTS, I'd be interested if my drive wasn't already full of Volvo's and still trying to make space for a very special one at present, when it arrives it will be posted up on here.
  22. Replies
    Views

Picking Betsy up with new MOT and paint job from...

Picking Betsy up with new MOT and paint job from the body shop end of this week. Really looking forward to it. Once I've got her to Jedburgh - I can start trying to remediate the overboost and...
  23. You should be easily able to get 300hp from you...

You should be easily able to get 300hp from you car (though it would be a lot easier with an earlier p80 car), the 3"dp and system should be first up, green injectors and 3"maf (if your car doesn't...
  24. Replies
    Views

It’s interchangeable. I had a 1997 FWD P1 V70R...

It’s interchangeable. I had a 1997 FWD P1 V70R which was hit in the side on a roundabout. I went to a generic Volvo breaker and picked up a new rear beam as mine was bent after the accident.
  25. Thread: H7 kit

by siamblue
    Replies
    Views

I bought these for my V50 I found them to be...

I bought these for my V50 I found them to be excellent, but now have the V70 with normal bulbs.
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready