Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sc-800/801 aux input hack

This is a HACK of the STOCK SC radios which allows you to install an AUX input, WITHOUT the LOSS of the CD CHANGER port, and only costs a few pence.

HOW>

well, it taps into the outputs from the...
  2. Replies
    Views

I had an identical fault last week, turned out it...

I had an identical fault last week, turned out it was my coil, trial and eror eh, glad your is sorted now tho mate
  3. Replies
    Views

a 5 angle head is to do with the valve & there...

a 5 angle head is to do with the valve & there seating, as you say normally there only done to 3 angle

as your old car is a 93 i guess its got the reverse flow intercooler (turbo to intercooler...
  4. Replies
    Views

Glad you got it sorted out mate :D

Glad you got it sorted out mate :D
  5. Replies
    Views

Blocked injectors :confused: Mine was exactly...

Blocked injectors :confused:

Mine was exactly the same.

Try some injector cleaner ( Forte ) before forking out big money for parts not really needed :D
  6. Replies
    Views

Friend asked me to check the flatspot on his...

Friend asked me to check the flatspot on his Manta A many years ago. Found a handkerchief in the air inlet of the filter box! Could be a clogged air filter. Plugs likely - they take a hell of a...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hey buddy............yep,plugs could do it.. Have...

Hey buddy............yep,plugs could do it.. Have you had a look at them yet? Mine has NGK R BKR 7EVX and am told (on here) that it's a recommended plug. Possibly a slightly different one for...
  8. Replies
    Views

UEM reset? Have you tried it? Get in the car,...

UEM reset? Have you tried it?

Get in the car, close ALL the doors, put the key in the ignition @ position II (do not start the car) Whilst that's there, pull up both the front window switches...
  9. Replies
    Views

Pegs are a lot squarer than Titans, they have an...

Pegs are a lot squarer than Titans, they have an angled,sharp look compared to the Titans that have softer lines, also the Pegs where available in 17,18 & 19", plus they also had an "R" symbol on one...
  10. Replies
    Views

Pegs have the R emblem on them, and are " usually...

Pegs have the R emblem on them, and are " usually " 18" where as Titans are 17".

There are some 17" Pegs going about, iirc they were an option.
  11. Replies
    Views

Cars get dirty. But there’s more than just dirt...

Cars get dirty. But there’s more than just dirt and rain spots clinging to your car’s exterior. Airborne industrial pollutants, acid rain, dead bugs, tree sap and bird droppings can all degrade the...
  12. Replies
    Views

I will add to what was said earlier. Get a...

I will add to what was said earlier.

Get a good car shampoo, something like Megs gold class/or the NXT, a couple of buckets, and a wash mitt, preferably lambs wool one. Why two buckets -...
  13. Replies
    Views

i've shown these pics a few times, think you may...

i've shown these pics a few times, think you may find them useful. first pic is the day after i bought it. i had just washed it and took a picture. there's no reflections at all, the paintworks just...
  14. Replies
    Views

Yup, it's a soft clay like substance, depending...

Yup, it's a soft clay like substance, depending on what brand you buy you use either soapy water with it or the recomended lubricant, rub it across the paint work and it will remove any ground in...
  15. Replies
    Views

if you open the door on the hinge you'll find a...

if you open the door on the hinge you'll find a little grub-screw near the top, this is basically keeping the 2 parts of the hinge together & stopping the door from lifting off. Warning tho it won't...
  16. Replies
    Views

door check strap ??

hi there , the drivers side door has started making a lot of noise when opening and closing , it looks as though the bit around the pillar where the check strap bolts to has cracked .
    i have seen a...
  17. Thread: What temp????

by AlanG
    Replies
    Views

It's 01527577710 matey.

It's 01527577710 matey.
  18. Replies
    Views

Either the fan isnt working on low speed, or the...

Either the fan isnt working on low speed, or the thermostat is lazy and stuck half shut...
  19. Thread: What temp????

by AlanG
    Replies
    Views

Thing about sticky thermos is that they can be...

Thing about sticky thermos is that they can be unpredictable........yeah mate first thing to do and let us know.:bud:
  20. Thread: Power steering

by Rufe
    Replies
    Views

i cant check the price of this until Monday,...

i cant check the price of this until Monday, sometimes there can be large discounts off retail (always a minimum of 15% off, but sometimes a lot more, totally depending on what we pay for it). best...
  21. Replies
    Views

Compression test wont test for head gasket...

Compression test wont test for head gasket failure, a garage will use the sniff test where a liquid will change colour when Hydrocarbons are present in the coolant.
  22. Replies
    Views

I know it's too late now but you should never add...

I know it's too late now but you should never add cold water to an overheated/hot engine. The reason it shot back out is because it was boiling ;) You run the risk of cracking/damaging things doing...
  23. Replies
    Views

ide buy a compresson tester and see what the...

ide buy a compresson tester and see what the compression is i think it should be between 11 and 13 bar and no grater inconsistancy of 2bar between clyinders.
    I did a compression test on myne not too...
  24. Thread: Twin turbo

by iGGy
    Replies
    Views

Your major stumbling block for doing a twin turbo...

Your major stumbling block for doing a twin turbo conversion is going to be the lack of space. BMW has got the advantage in that the engine is facing in the correct orientation in the first place....
  25. Thread: Twin turbo

by t5 pete
    Replies
    Views

As pedro has said anything is possible but if you...

As pedro has said anything is possible but if you were going down the twin route i would stick a t6 in.
    As for the awd they are supposed to be quite weak and if i were going to do it i would get...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready