Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Just to close this one off.... It was indeed...

Just to close this one off....

It was indeed the Ns front wheel bearing. It became more obvious as time went on that the noise was louder under braking and cornering right.

Cigar to LeeT5 and...
  2. Replies
    Views

Thanks mate ,I will keep it in mind when ordering...

Thanks mate ,I will keep it in mind when ordering new one ,it is a good car apart from that fun to drive etc still plenty room for improvement mines only the 163 bhp one but you can't beat that turbo...
  3. Replies
    Views

Yeap, I can back this up. My year 2000 C70 T5...

Yeap, I can back this up. My year 2000 C70 T5 came with the red stuff in her. Groaning on lock, couple of leaks, but then I changed her to the green stuff(which should have been in her), and as...
  4. Replies
    Views

Merry Christmas :)

The team and I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, I hope you all get what you wanted :). (And if you didn't, you've been bad).
  5. The Beast was looking well today at Blair Drummond Safari Park.

Was best man at pals wedding yesterday so was rough as a dog today, hence let the wife drive (hence the parking!).
    http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p420/gregorylynn69/IMG_5097.jpg
  6. Replies
    Views

Cheers, yeah I'm quite impressed with myself....

Cheers, yeah I'm quite impressed with myself. Yeah the wrap is really good quality. Only £7 from fleebay.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321580938906

I was gonna do a video on...
  7. Replies
    Views

Carbon fibre wrap

The plastic moulding look pretty dull and decided to carbon fibre wrap it. The is my first time wrapping and ain't too bad.

I will be doing reset of plastic trim, only done front bumper.
  8. Replies
    Views

Some pictures from yesterday. ...

Some pictures from yesterday.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u258/claymore2k/Car%20Meets/14195253_10154859267757923_7556514294023525294_o.jpg

9. Replies
    Views

Exactly, she's a real head turner so been looking...

Exactly, she's a real head turner so been looking at options. First engineer company have quoted me £2400 for a full rebuild that's basically everything looked at and done. But still going to shop...
  10. Replies
    Views

I respectfully disagree, Sir. It takes a...

I respectfully disagree, Sir.

It takes a concerted effort to piss this many poeple off every day :D
  11. Replies
    Views

Tbf, most of us admit we're I know I do.

Tbf, most of us admit we're

I know I do.
  12. Replies
    Views

"Not sure it was mainstream in 2005 but my...

"Not sure it was mainstream in 2005 but my solution would be to get the dash top flocked."

How the flock do you do that ;) ?
  13. Replies
    Views

Thanks martin I don't want to jump and buy them...

Thanks martin I don't want to jump and buy them and realise the electrics don't work I'm not to bothered about the heat side more about foward backward up and down etc. cheers mate.
  14. Replies
    Views

Haven't been North of the Border for a while...

Haven't been North of the Border for a while sadly, but I remember that around the Hillington Ind Est it was terrible when I last came up there.
  15. Replies
    Views

Think the whole British Isles is plagued with...

Think the whole British Isles is plagued with crappy roads, cos I seem to spend half of my driving time looking for pot holes(swerving when safe to do so) and half looking out for driving toss pots.
  16. Replies
    Views

Many thanks, people, a whole new perspective !...

Many thanks, people, a whole new perspective ! I'll check the shocks, but have to say the car handles OK.

In which ocean do Orca2s live, where the sea lanes are krup ?

Off-topic : Collecting Rs...
  17. Replies
    Views

FFS that's not a good idea. Maybe access in the...

FFS that's not a good idea. Maybe access in the event of a dead/disconnected battery is meant to be via drivers door key hole then climbing into the boot...removing the fuse starting to sound...
  18. Replies
    Views

NICE ONE. Cheers Orca

NICE ONE. Cheers Orca
  19. Replies
    Views

The cost of the BIVA test, proper E marked...

The cost of the BIVA test, proper E marked windows, tax and insurance make it uneconomical to put it back on the road, I can buy a braked A frame for less money, although, I wouldn't rule the BIVA...
  20. Lmao hit the beer after the beans then have a go,...

Lmao hit the beer after the beans then have a go, relax the old ring piece
  21. Do you get a discount in maccy d's if you do that...

Do you get a discount in maccy d's if you do that lol
  22. Replies
    Views

Lol my 40 is fun to drive but nowhere near as...

Lol my 40 is fun to drive but nowhere near as powerful. I used to love jumping out of the transit and into a car afterwards seems like you are driving a go kart. Hahaha I know what you mean
  23. Replies
    Views

Orca it's as slow as anything in 1st but midrange...

Orca it's as slow as anything in 1st but midrange it just pulls and wants to head into the redline lol, I saw a BMW 3 series off up marldon hill left him for dead hahahahha. Certainly lots of fun I'm...
  24. Replies
    Views

Does sound like stem seals to me

Does sound like stem seals to me
  25. Replies
    Views

It's amazing how a bit of paint and some trim...

It's amazing how a bit of paint and some trim improves things.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u258/claymore2k/T10%20Projects/20160508_164200.jpg
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready