Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

another update. some more bodywork advances and...

another update. some more bodywork advances and general tat going on, me and john started the cutting out of the rear quater removing rust and accident damage that looked like the hms titanic crashed...
  2. Replies
    Views

i have done this. they do fit but you will need...

i have done this. they do fit but you will need to swap everything off one onto the other. make sure you get all the pipework off the earlier engine.
  3. Thread: t5 crank

by Alan M
    Replies
    Views

A second hand good engine will be a lot cheaper...

A second hand good engine will be a lot cheaper to source and fit than a total rebuild.
  4. Thread: t5 crank

by Tomcat
    Replies
    Views

Best to contact a local engine reconditioners,...

Best to contact a local engine reconditioners, they'll have all the specs for a re grind.
  5. Thread: t5 crank

by streaky744
    Replies
    Views

fitting just new shells and hoping is bad...

fitting just new shells and hoping is bad practise. costly and normally won't cure the problem.

total rebuild , and check old engine if you rebuild it what caused the oil starvation in the first...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready