Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: S40 T5 Tyres

by ncarnall
    Replies
    Views

S40 T5 Tyres

Hi all,
    Its been awhile since I've been on here and not used the volvo a great deal over the last year due to complications after spinal surgery and a broken clavicle, back now pretty good just...
  2. Replies
    Views

It could be the alarm module battery that needs...

It could be the alarm module battery that needs replacing or servicing as when it can't retain enough charge it sets the alarm off at random times. It's a well documented issue although never got...
  3. Replies
    Views

very jealous :--)

very jealous :--)
  4. Replies
    Views

That's right it's paraffin

That's right it's paraffin
  5. Replies
    Views

Wow, excellent quality workmanship. Looking...

Wow, excellent quality workmanship. Looking forward to following this project.
  6. Replies
    Views

I think the key contains a coded chip which is...

I think the key contains a coded chip which is read by the antenna ring, which send signal to immobiliser module that is behind glovebox. I don't think twisting wires together to short them is going...
  7. Replies
    Views

I have same sounding problem as you, mines...

I have same sounding problem as you, mines standard turbo and map etc. It's in garage since yesterday I just called to see how getting on and he says he thinks its the crank position sensor although...
  8. Replies
    Views

Try using a masonry drill bit as these have a...

Try using a masonry drill bit as these have a carbide tip, it will need to be a good quality one. We use them at work to remove broken drill bits all the time. So may help!

Good luck
  9. Replies
    Views

my code reader said it was brake position sensor....

my code reader said it was brake position sensor. Local indy said it was the etm. but found out about it on another volvo site and thought i would pull sensor and take a look turned out was a 15 min...
  10. Replies
    Views

Mine did that, turned out to be the sensor on the...

Mine did that, turned out to be the sensor on the brake servo terminals had come adrift from circuit board. Re-soldered and reset lights with code reader and all has been fine since
  11. Replies
    Views

I had same problem and got them off by hammering...

I had same problem and got them off by hammering a 19mm socket over the nut and then undid them without problem with a t-bar. got all four off and replaced with normal wheel bolts
  12. Replies
    Views

Better get codes read first though!

Better get codes read first though!
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready