Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Stick them up for sale, not easy to get them to...

Stick them up for sale, not easy to get them to work well in a stock set up.
  2. Replies
    Views

The only thing I have done was fit a iPod link to...

The only thing I have done was fit a iPod link to the head unit which works throught the canbus system.

Not too many choices with the factory systems but they sound great for stock.
  3. Replies
    Views

I take mine in once a year to them,software...

I take mine in once a year to them,software update free,and 12 months free road side cover.so it makes the main dealer price about the same as most garages.
  4. Replies
    Views

With that mileage it might be your Dpf pig fat...

With that mileage it might be your Dpf pig fat tank running low if you have dpf of course
    Like Harvey said get it plug on Vida dice and they will know
  5. Replies
    Views

Take it back to the garage to get the codes...

Take it back to the garage to get the codes downloaded,or have you got your own reader.
    Just a though have a look on the dip stick engine oil level I am sure it should not be filled to the max,it...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready