Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Nor really worth having a front mounted one...

Nor really worth having a front mounted one unless the car's seeing a lot of track action, or you do a lot of towing. You can fit a D5 one, which is located in the same place as yours, but bigger.
  2. The coolant connections through the bulkhead can...

The coolant connections through the bulkhead can weep with age, run your hand around the back of the plastic socket and see if it's wet.
  3. The oil cooler's on the rear of the sump, so...

The oil cooler's on the rear of the sump, so they'll run to there.
  4. Oil cooler hoses

Oil cooler hoses
  5. Replies
    Views

IPD have a good video online showing how to route...

IPD have a good video online showing how to route pipe work through a grommet at the door pillar and where to pick up the power supply for backlighting.
  6. Replies
    Views

You'll still need to get your codes read and...

You'll still need to get your codes read and erased as there will be loads of self induced fault codes because of all the fuses you've been pulling.
  7. Bahahahahahaha!! Sorry. Glad it's sorted...

Bahahahahahaha!!

Sorry.

Glad it's sorted though.

Still an almighty relief when you figure it out, even if it's something you've inadvertently done or missed. :)

Good luck for the...
  8. I'm not making fun of you, mine was recently off...

I'm not making fun of you, mine was recently off the road for 5 days for a 10 amp fuse, can relate to your annoyance completely!

At least it's sorted now, nice one (-;
  9. MM tb`s know for problems,just get it refurbed or...

MM tb`s know for problems,just get it refurbed or a good used one.
  10. Replies
    Views

You can't swap between yellow stickered and white...

You can't swap between yellow stickered and white stickered ETMs, you have to swap like for like. TBH it's unusual for the yellow stickered Bosch items to give problems.
  11. I take it is a petrol turbo engine.A new belt can...

I take it is a petrol turbo engine.A new belt can be tight to fit,was on my D5 as well.After cleaning the ETM switch the ignition on and let the ETM to self adapt for about 45 sec,You`ll here the...
  12. Replies
    Views

Mine is a V70 2002 and it was a pain in the...

Mine is a V70 2002 and it was a pain in the arris, steering pump had to come off as did the alternator, and the pipework to the intercooler, then it was like a bleedin rubiks cube made of razor wire...
  13. Replies
    Views

I swapped mine out from the top too, jeez I had...

I swapped mine out from the top too, jeez I had no skin left on my knuckles , what a footery fiddly pain in the ass that was.
  14. Whenever you need your codes read, you know where...

Whenever you need your codes read, you know where I am
  15. Replies
    Views

That was the mistake I made on the m8 one night...

That was the mistake I made on the m8 one night at ridiculous mph , and it fried my old ac pump clutch, It was actually glowing red hot when I stopped, I was lucky it didn't set the whole car on fire.
  16. Replies
    Views

As long as the heater isn't set on windscreen,...

As long as the heater isn't set on windscreen, the AC won't operate. Also if the car detects low gas pressure the compressor doesn't kick in.
  17. Replies
    Views

Amen to that. You said it all in one sentence.

Amen to that. You said it all in one sentence.
  18. Replies
    Views

Aaaargh no don't do that. The ac can activate...

Aaaargh no don't do that. The ac can activate itself on some heater settings without you switching it on . If it does this with no gas in the compressor it will seize the new pump in a few minutes of...
  19. Replies
    Views

The P2s are very funny about their electrics. ;)

The P2s are very funny about their electrics. ;)
  20. Replies
    Views

Have you plugged the electrical connector back...

Have you plugged the electrical connector back into the compressor, if not try that.
  21. Replies
    Views

You won't have affected the timing, ideally you...

You won't have affected the timing, ideally you need to get the codes read.
  22. Replies
    Views

It sounds like the replacement ac pump is shagged...

It sounds like the replacement ac pump is shagged , when mine died I was getting reduced engine performance message, check the pulley on your aircon pump spins freely, back off the s belt tensioner...
  23. Replies
    Views

Tit!

Tit!
  24. Replies
    Views

It's green

It's green
  25. Replies
    Views

There is just the length difference but it from...

There is just the length difference but it from where it meets the down pipe to the back box around 50mm or so ,just undo the clamps and slide the pipes in a bit.
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready