Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Simples

by JelT5
    Replies
    Views

Me too, just read the original thread from Alan...

Me too, just read the original thread from Alan and was suprised at some of the replies. Do we or do we not own quite serious performance cars?!

Wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments 850twr....
  2. Replies
    Views

As another neutral, I re-read the OP and I...

As another neutral, I re-read the OP and I couldn't even see any mention of speed limits being broken, perhaps the critics of the original post can point it out to me?

I had to recheck the title...
  3. Replies
    Views

Mods, As a neutral here, might I suggest this be...

Mods,
    As a neutral here, might I suggest this be knocked on the head before things get unpleasant?
    The guys who posted about their enjoyment using the performance compared with other supposedly...
  4. Replies
    Views

Ok......So from the feedback from this thread,we...

Ok......So from the feedback from this thread,we buy Volvo T5s. We tune them and then we all drive like grandmothers?? Do I detect a wee bit of hypocrysy (sorry about the speling,not a word I use...
  5. Replies
    Views

exactly!! what's the point in owning a fast car...

exactly!! what's the point in owning a fast car if you cant drive it fast.
  6. Replies
    Views

Do you mean this one.... ...

Do you mean this one....

http://www.quickbrickmotorsports.com/prod_msbadge.html
  7. Thread: New Parts

by T5 ROB
    Replies
    Views

Hi mate, It does come already black but they were...

Hi mate, It does come already black but they were a bit rough packing it and it came with scratches on one end, I got the idea from you on one of your posts, have you got any other ideas i can pinch...
  8. Thread: Scrubbed up

by mk3phill
    Replies
    Views

car looks great dude! my flat mate gave mine a...

car looks great dude! my flat mate gave mine a polish last nite with some imported cleaners,.. weve got to do a few more coats but,. its great what a difference a polish makes.
  9. Thread: Scrubbed up

by kevin 850t
    Replies
    Views

Nice car :)

Nice car :)
  10. Replies
    Views

i thought the black would go with the...

i thought the black would go with the yellow...and better when i get the windows tinted,ill put a pic up when i put them on the car at the weekend. 4x114 isnt a common fitment as it took me weeks to...
  11. Thread: S60R body kit

by s60-r
    Replies
    Views

S60r body kit

Was going to get the evolve kit but i looked on some forums about them and they were saying that they crack and twist in hot weather, also are a pig to fit even by pro's
  12. Replies
    Views

na it doesnt have the nivomats fitted that pic...

na it doesnt have the nivomats fitted that pic was took just as it rolled out of me mates garage the springs have been fitted over 3 month now and have settled well once the rims are on i will get...
  13. Thread: Scrubbed up

by AndysR
    Replies
    Views

Columba's are 6.5 J ;)

Columba's are 6.5 J ;)
  14. Thread: Scrubbed up

by My T5
    Replies
    Views

Looks nice,a real clean example.I like the grille...

Looks nice,a real clean example.I like the grille but think the horns could do with re-locating.
  15. Replies
    Views

wheels make a big difference, a kg off a wheel...

wheels make a big difference, a kg off a wheel is equvilant to 10 kg in the car, so some lighter alloys,
  16. Replies
    Views

There was a thread on here on how to bring the...

There was a thread on here on how to bring the black on the bumpers back up and the way to do it was to use a heat gun
  17. Replies
    Views

no easy job you might have to cut and solder new...

no easy job you might have to cut and solder new wires as i think they changed the plugs on the new switch's

any way under the air box on top of the gearbox there should be a large bolt looking...
  18. Replies
    Views

I have a lot less wheelspin since koni/eibach/ipd...

I have a lot less wheelspin since koni/eibach/ipd bars but in the wet full throttle is still slippy. Great when dry though.
  19. Replies
    Views

Even with the extra horses it is very difficult...

Even with the extra horses it is very difficult to break traction on the koni fsd/eibach/vredestein setup. At least it is for me.
  20. I can say that my set did indeed have a sticker...

I can say that my set did indeed have a sticker saying "Do not use HID bulbs", but i know alot of people that do. HID run cooler then Halogens, so it would not be the temp that would be the issue....
  21. Replies
    Views

Never post that you had a race and some fun in...

Never post that you had a race and some fun in your T5 dude these cars were meant to be driven within the legal limits that’s why Volvo gave them a 225hp turbo engine that was capable of 155mph (for...
  22. Replies
    Views

powerflex bulk head bush

ive just had a look on the powerflex web site and there now showing the upper bulk head mount so hopefully they will be for sale soon
    P.s. russ at RT Mechanics have you had any more news on these...
  23. Thread: my ride

by Wombatbomb
    Replies
    Views

I remember Rufe posting somewhere a couple of...

I remember Rufe posting somewhere a couple of months ago that these had now gone out of stock with Volvo.
  24. Thread: mbc

by tbrikkin
    Replies
    Views

For fitting the three pipe boost controller with...

For fitting the three pipe boost controller with in car adjustment look here
    http://turborevs.org.uk/Manaul%20Boost%20Controller%20Instructions%20-%20Turborevs.pdf
  25. Thread: oil?

by Rufe
    Replies
    Views

Yes i would agree and use castrol magnatec 10w40...

Yes i would agree and use castrol magnatec 10w40 semi synthetic oil, as recommended by volvo themselves
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready